Spawn is Plagirized

#1 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio

Whole page came from Wikipedia, IF you're a Spawn Fan....Please edit it. I don't read Spawn, This is the best I could come up with.

Spawn was once Al Simmons, A Well Known Army man who was most succesful when he saved the President from Assassination. He was promoted to a Higher level of the CIA that dealt with the stuff the Goverment does'nt want you to know.

Al soon realized that the Gov. was'nt always right and started Questioning if they were truly correct in their actions.

The Gov. found out about this and knew that Al knew too much. They Killed him in a Blazing Inferno and when he died he went to hell because he had unknowingly killed Innocents in his CIA Days.

Al made a deal to sell his soul to a Demonic Being known as "Maelbojia" to get to see his Wife once more. He was allowed to come back however he came back Five Years later as some kind of Strange Hellspawn with no memory of what he had done.

#3 Posted by G-Man (29372 posts) - - Show Bio

This was meant as a call out to Spawn fans to fix this sad excuse of a page.

Staff
#4 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man says:

"This was meant as a call out to Spawn fans to fix this sad excuse of a page."

puts head down in shame

#5 Posted by aztek_the_lost (30740 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess I might have to take this burden upon myself...if there are no Spawn fans out there who wish to start the page from scratch

#6 Posted by man_of_forever (5908 posts) - - Show Bio

from scracth?! ...yeah dat is gonna be hard...

#7 Posted by Jack the Ripper (2225 posts) - - Show Bio

man_of_forever says:

"from scracth?! ...yeah dat is gonna be hard..."

well if it all plagiarized then yes...according to Midnight Lantern it is, I know the powers section is but I don't know if I can back it up that the rest is

#8 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Jack the Ripper says:

"man_of_forever says:
"from scracth?! ...yeah dat is gonna be hard..."
well if it all plagiarized then yes...according to Midnight Lantern it is, I know the powers section is but I don't know if I can back it up that the rest is"

well mods can delete it if it's plaguarized easy....just delete all the carp and send it in so you don't have to make up for it

#9 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnight Lantern says:

"Well, See for yourself. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spawn_%28comics%29 I just now made an Edit to Comic Vine's Spawn Page erasing all that Plagirism."

I wouldn't do it not yet anyway. I would delete it when someone actually rewrote it. Besides I'm pretty sure everyone knew about this months ago if not weeks.

#10 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by aztek_the_lost (30740 posts) - - Show Bio

Jax says:

"Midnight Lantern says:
"Well, See for yourself. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spawn_%28comics%29 I just now made an Edit to Comic Vine's Spawn Page erasing all that Plagirism."

I wouldn't do it not yet anyway. I would delete it when someone actually rewrote it. Besides I'm pretty sure everyone knew about this months ago if not weeks."

well if its deleted, perhaps people will take notice and actually do something

#12 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, My Edit got approved but I got no points.

#13 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio

Jax says:

"Midnight Lantern says:
"Okay, My Edit got approved but I got no points."
You don't get points for deletion."

I know but I added to his page too. Check out his page, I wrote that.

#14 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnight Lantern says:

You don't get points for deletion.

#15 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnight Lantern says:

"Jax says:
"Midnight Lantern says:
I know but I added to his page too. Check out his page, I wrote that."

Part of d.

#16 Posted by aztek_the_lost (30740 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnight Lantern says:

"Jax says:
"Midnight Lantern says:

you don't get points unless you delete let it be approved...and then add (I figured that out on the Mr. Sinister page)

#17 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnight Lantern says:

"Jax says:
"Midnight Lantern says:

You only get points for writing more than they had...thus topping a bastitch from endlessly deleting, copying, and pasting Drizzt's page :P

#18 Posted by maldicion (29 posts) - - Show Bio

I'v added a few things and corrected a few mistakes but theres still a hell of a lot missing, I'll be sure to continue adding and editing info.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.