spawn 2 movie

#1 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

i heard there is a second spawn movie coming out but i looked for a trailer and found nothing does any one have any info

#2 Posted by King Saturn (224186 posts) - - Show Bio

There really isnt much info at all on a Spawn sequel film that I have seen. I remember hearing Micheal Jai White the guy who played Spawn in the first film was going to be reoccuring his role as Spawn in the sequel. But other than that things have been quiet

#3 Posted by lionel hunter (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

they already have a spawn 2 movie but it animated if your talking about a real life one with im sure you are its going to be released in 2010 but i didnt like the animated one it moved around too much

#4 Posted by King Saturn (224186 posts) - - Show Bio

lionel hunter says:

"they already have a spawn 2 movie but it animated if your talking about a real life one with im sure you are its going to be released in 2010 but i didnt like the animated one it moved around too much"

Hmm...interesting. Didnt know that they made a Spawn 2 animated movie

#5 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

spawn 2 ?

Boooooooo

Jk

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.