Spawn 185

#1 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

I keep hearing that something is supposed to happen or change with issue 185. Supposed to be a good jumping-on point too. Anyone know what the deal is?

#2 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse, and probably the death of the old spawn and the beginning of a new one, other than that, they could re-do the whole series but that would be bugs...

#3 Posted by defunkt (63 posts) - - Show Bio

I heard from the owner of my comic book store that Todd McFarlane is getting back to being involved with the art of Spawn. Also that he's taking the comic in a new direction. Other than that I think we'll all have to wait and see.

#4 Posted by The Joker (385 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
caption
caption
#5 Posted by bioghost (1245 posts) - - Show Bio

well this is my last issue of spawn for me. if al wasn't suppose to be the one all this years ago i ain't going to fllow a story with her in it.

#6 Posted by The Joker (385 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh on the contrary, AL is still there, More than ever actually, He now is the "Prime" spawn that everyone was talking about. He now wants to redeem himself upon Heaven and Hell.

No other spawn, no other side-stories, just good ol Al Simmons.

The only ones that left were the artist and the Editor

#7 Posted by bioghost (1245 posts) - - Show Bio
The Joker said:
"Oh on the contrary, AL is still there, More than ever actually, He now is the "Prime" spawn that everyone was talking about. He now wants to redeem himself upon Heaven and Hell.

No other spawn, no other side-stories, just good ol Al Simmons.

The only ones that left were the artist and the Editor"

when the prime one coming out. sorry to ask but after whole daughter thing i lost touch of them

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.