mach's Spawn #1 - Questions Pt.1 review

• mach wrote this review on .
  • mach has written a total of 55 reviews. The last one was for The Third Day

Spawn

Spawn what you can say about it other then it’s one of those pivotal charters like Bat-man or Captain America , Spawn is one  of those  charters that kick off Ind. comic book movement  just like Savage Dragon  , Shadow Hawk  , and now I see is  back to his  root  true believers  by doing  BATMAN: YEAR TWO: FEAR THE REAPER (http://www.dccomics.com/graphic_novels/?gn=1288)... but my money  he  known forevre as the  man  who gave spawn  .
STTB
Mach

Other reviews for Spawn #1 - Questions Pt.1

The Big Bang 0

Ah, the 90's. We so often look at them with a mixture of resentment, embarrassment, and condescension. Say what you will, at one point Todd McFarlane was dead center at the forefront of the comic book art world. Personally, I think he's somewhere in between the reviled Liefeld and the venerated Jim Lee. What I mean by that is that he's lost some of his relevance, but his art still holds up today. As far as the contents of this debut issue goes, the title of the inaugural arc sums it all up perfe...