soranik if her father married a kryptonian.

#1 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1185 posts) - - Show Bio

if her father married a kryptonian befor krypton exploded of course would soraniak have any powers under a yellow sun or would she get any of the kryptonian dna at all.

#2 Posted by SoA (4699 posts) - - Show Bio

korugan/kryptonian mix?has it been proven (besides conner and cir-el) that kryptonians/daxamites can mate outside their species?

#3 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1185 posts) - - Show Bio

idk but it is interesting in my opion.

#4 Edited by COBRAMORPH (1525 posts) - - Show Bio

@SoA said:

korugan/kryptonian mix?has it been proven (besides conner and cir-el) that kryptonians/daxamites can mate outside their species?

There have been several children of Alternate Supermans. So it should be possible. Also, wasnt there a female Legionaire that was desended from Superman? However, if Kryptonians couldnt reproduce easily outside, then that could be another reason as to why they never spread out into the universe.

But I always thought that they should have made the Martians & Kryptonians be desended from a common race.

& OP, yes she would get DNA from her Kryptonian parent, & so would probly have 50% of their abilities under a yellow sun.

#5 Posted by SoA (4699 posts) - - Show Bio

@COBRAMORPH: i meant other than human , i know superman "had" kids with lana, lois, and wonder woman . but there aren't many kryptonian/____ hybrids ,like half thanagarian, korugan, or martian.

and the idea of common ancestry between mars and krypton is interesting , they both have similar stories (but planets inhabitants died save for one who became completely powerful and both have similar abilities )

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.