Follow

Sophia

Character » Sophia appears in 270 issues.

Sophia is the young daughter of Carol, adopted daughter of Glenn and Maggie, and survivor of the apocalypse.

So in the season 2 mid-season finale... SPOILER

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 52

#1  Edited By EganTheVile1
    Zombie Sophia, TV series
    Zombie Sophia, TV series

Was I alone on having my jaw drop to the ground and my stomach along with it when she stepped out of the barn as a zombie in season 2's mid-season finale?

SevanGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By SevanGrim

no. ive been telling people i think that direction they took damned allot of the things in the book, but it was pretty emotionally explosive. It makes me not so mad that The Twins dont exist. Right now their thing should be going on.

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 52

#3  Edited By EganTheVile1

Well Chris Hardwick in the "Talking Dead" shows keeps bringing up how ominous it is Shane is teaching Carl to shoot, we know how that ultimately should end,,,

EDIT: Though now, I wonder if that will play out like we expect

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.