The Worlds Fastest

#1 Posted by Jeremy1989 (596 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anyone wants to see a Sonic/Flash team up?

#2 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11127 posts) - - Show Bio

Not really but if it was ever made I'd check it out if the reviews were good.

#3 Posted by MatteoPG (1921 posts) - - Show Bio

I never want characters out of their universes. That goes even more if they cross over to a universe which is so much diverse in its age target and entertainment purpose.

#4 Posted by Jeremy1989 (596 posts) - - Show Bio

@matteopg said:

I never want characters out of their universes. That goes even more if they cross over to a universe which is so much diverse in its age target and entertainment purpose.

Come on it can work, if done right.

#5 Edited by MatteoPG (1921 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeremy1989: mmmhh.... paint me a short word picture, let's see if I can get into it.

#6 Edited by Jeremy1989 (596 posts) - - Show Bio

@matteopg said:

@jeremy1989: mmmhh.... paint me a short word picture, let's see if I can get into it.

The problem is I can't paint :...(...

#7 Posted by MatteoPG (1921 posts) - - Show Bio

@matteopg said:

Ah ah ah. Paint me a "word picture", meaning describe to me how you envisioned it ;)

#8 Posted by Gizmorino (295 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anyone wants to see a Sonic/Flash team up?

problem is

1. flash fans would be pissed if he is placed on par with him in terms of speed

2. sonic fans would react badly if flash leaves sonic in the dust (like me) because sonic is not far behind flash i would say if flash is a 10 sonic is a 9.5

#9 Posted by Jeremy1989 (596 posts) - - Show Bio

@matteopg said:

@jeremy1989 said:

@matteopg said:

Ah ah ah. Paint me a "word picture", meaning describe to me how you envisioned it ;)

Fine. Remember the first episode of Sonic X, where Sonic goes to an alternate world where he's among humans?

• Now imagine in the DC Universe.
  • Sonic came out of nowhere in Flash's city making a ruckus.
  • Flash finds him trying to reason with it, he gets an attitude. Sonic speeds through him
  • Flashes catches to him
  • They have some what of a cross between cat and chase/race
  • While this was going on, Doctor Robotnic/Eggman also came to this city having one of the chaos emerald.
  • Here's the twist, so does the rest of Flash's so called Rogue Gallery.
  • Thus Sonic and Flash have somewhat of a common enemy.
  • So they put their differences aside and work together.

And I'll let ya'll fill out the blank on happens next.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.