The New Death Egg

#1 Posted by MrDirector786 (43644 posts) - - Show Bio

For those who have got the free comic book issue of Sonic the Hedgehog, the Death Egg has returned. I would post a picture of it but I don't have access to a scanner right now. But it looks more egg-shaped than before. The next issue of Sonic the Hedgehog will apparently reveal what this Death Egg can do. The first one had the power to turn every living being on Mobius into robots. I'm personally looking forward to seeing what the New Death Egg will be capable of.

So what do you all who've read the newest issues think of the New Death Egg based off of its first appearance?

#2 Posted by uoos455 (26 posts) - - Show Bio

it looks really cool

#3 Posted by MrDirector786 (43644 posts) - - Show Bio

I know it's been a while, but here's a picture of it. I haven't yet read issue 225 though so I don't know exactly what it's capable of doing.

#4 Posted by uoos455 (26 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm picking it up soon

#5 Posted by uoos455 (26 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know what it did, but Eggman just zapped Mobius and shot Sally.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.