Sonic universe

#1 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

What do you guys think of so far? Me I like it as it gives more focus to main video game characters

#2 Posted by FMStyyx (738 posts) - - Show Bio

@Death Certificate said:

What do you guys think of so far? Me I like it as it gives more focus to main video game characters

well i havent read any but are the stories better than the other comic books??

#3 Posted by MrDirector786 (43131 posts) - - Show Bio

I have been meaning to start reading this series. I plan on getting the first 3 TPBs from Amazon since their cheap and then I'll continue to get trades when they come out and I plan on starting the series at issue 41. I like that the TPBs are cheap but I wish they'd come out more often... I'm not even sure the third one is out yet as I believe it comes out in August.

#4 Posted by whoohoo789 (212 posts) - - Show Bio

its the same story just it is the stories they dont want to do in the main comic book seires

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.