Follow

Sonic

Character » Sonic appears in 965 issues.

Sonic is a hedgehog gifted with the power of Speed, he is based on the character in the Sonic the Hedgehog video games that are made by Sega and Sonic Team.

sonic the hedgehog lost episodes

zebari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By zebari

i heard from someone that theres this lost episode of sonic the hedghog willl you wont believe me but please believe me im not lieing i swear i heard that in these  onaired episodes of sonic the hedghog when manhatten falss in mobius then robotnik plans to conquer it then shredder plans to conquer mobius then robotnik and shredder have a war then robotink wins and robotizies him krang bebob and rockstady then the turtles join the freedom fighters and plan to stop shredder and robotnik i swear to god im not lieing this is an unaired episode if you dont believe me dont get mad at me get mad at the guy who asked me this do you beleive that guy was telling the truth and do you think id would be coll if they aired these episodes back then if you ask me i dont beleive him and i thnk it ould be cool if they aired these episodes.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By King_Saturn
    Hey that sounds pretty cool to me  !

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.