sonic rocks!

#1 Posted by sonic8freak (7 posts) - - Show Bio

I ask 
how old is he?
is he awesome?
who do you like better sonic or miles "tails" prower?

#2 Posted by sonic8freak (7 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Posted by nightcrawler1212 (532 posts) - - Show Bio

he is 15 or 16 and he is alright and i like sonic better
#4 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Overrated, imo.

#5 Posted by MrDirector786 (43494 posts) - - Show Bio

I think his age is 16 or 17. In terms of publication age, I believe he was made in either 1990 or 1991. I like Sonic more than Tails, but I like Knuckles more than Sonic. Also, I've started becoming a big Sonic fan again. I was a huge fan years ago, then I got out of Sonic and really didn't like him because I didn't like how Sega was just making crappy games and was ignoring their other good franchises but in recent weeks I've been playing some of the classic genesis games as well as other good Sonic games like Sonic Adventure and have been renewing my interest in the Sonic franchise. I also plan on reading the comic series by Archie.

#6 Posted by Theworldbreaker (1642 posts) - - Show Bio

I think's 16, and sonic is WAY WAY better then tails tails is just anoyying.
#7 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

Despite the years sub-par to crap 3D games(although colours is an expection), yes sonic is still cool 
Sonic>>Tails(but tails is alright)

#8 Posted by Nessima (57 posts) - - Show Bio

i think hes 17 but i cant stand him at all now but if you asked the younger me with my sega then yeah i liked him

#9 Posted by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Tails he shows a lot of development in both Archie and Fleetway. In the games he is shown great use with the tornado as walker.   If I see transformations when he using the Tornado.   It can transform into car in sonic racer would be nice add on as well. In fact I like to see his robot dog T-pup driving the tornado as back-up.    

#10 Posted by MrDirector786 (43494 posts) - - Show Bio

Interestingly, the answer to his age is right here on his profile page.

#11 Posted by uoos455 (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Tails is WAY awesomer in "30 years later" sonic  is kinda overated

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.