New Sonic the Hedgehog

#1 Edited by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by uoos455 (35 posts) - - Show Bio

AWESOME!!

#3 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

Sonic has a son?
#4 Posted by biggkeem89 (1421 posts) - - Show Bio

Two generations of Sonic. Two dimensions, possibly?

#5 Posted by uoos455 (35 posts) - - Show Bio

no, i believe it is the sonic from the old genesis games

@PrinceIMC:  well there is manik from mobius: "25 years later" and "30 years later"

#6 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh. Sonic games have sucked for a while now, so....

#7 Posted by uoos455 (35 posts) - - Show Bio

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/His0vlVQXRU&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/His0vlVQXRU&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>    

#8 Posted by MrDirector786 (43612 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, that other Sonic looks more like Sonic from the Genesis games.

#9 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

#10 Posted by MrDirector786 (43612 posts) - - Show Bio
@Death Certificate:
I saw that just now. I can't wait for the game. It looks good to me.
#11 Posted by uoos455 (35 posts) - - Show Bio

officially, it's coming out on PS3 and XBOX 360

#12 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

#13 Posted by MrDirector786 (43612 posts) - - Show Bio
@Death Certificate:
I think it looks pretty good so far.
#14 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDirector786
Same, I could see this game being better than colors
#15 Posted by stormphoenix (938 posts) - - Show Bio

Awsome cant wait
#16 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by MrDirector786 (43612 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's the E3 trailer.

#18 Posted by MrDirector786 (43612 posts) - - Show Bio
@Death Certificate
LOL agreed. That truck driver must be really drunk or something.
#19 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDirector786
The demo out on PSN/XBL but it only has the classic stage and will only last for 19 days.
#20 Posted by MrDirector786 (43612 posts) - - Show Bio
@Death Certificate said:
@MrDirector786: The demo out on PSN/XBL but it only has the classic stage and will only last for 19 days.
I heard that too. Now I want to try out the demo even though it's just Classic Sonic. Too bad I can't remember my PSN account password since I barely ever use it.....
#21 Posted by stormphoenix (938 posts) - - Show Bio

that stage is awsome i'm afraid that i might not get passed the part were it actually runs into you lol
#22 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

#23 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

#24 Posted by MrDirector786 (43612 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting to see Chemical Planet zone in the game. I wonder what other levels will be in it.

#25 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

#26 Posted by DEGRAAF (7896 posts) - - Show Bio

when does this come out

#27 Posted by MrDirector786 (43612 posts) - - Show Bio

@DEGRAAF said:

when does this come out

Some time in November.

#28 Posted by MrDirector786 (43612 posts) - - Show Bio

@Death Certificate said:

Man, this game looks so awesome. I can't wait for it. This November, I'm getting this game and Shinobi on the 3DS.

#29 Posted by DEGRAAF (7896 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrDirector786: thanks i will definitely be asking for this for christmas

#30 Posted by MrDirector786 (43612 posts) - - Show Bio

This trailer came out today.

#31 Edited by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

Also, there is a second demo coming out this week. This time with modern sonic and classic.

Edit: just played the demo and I liked it.

#32 Posted by MrDirector786 (43612 posts) - - Show Bio

@Death Certificate said:

Also, there is a second demo coming out this week. This time with modern sonic and classic.

Edit: just played the demo and I liked it.

Cool. Nice to see some of the bosses from other games like the Egg Emperor and Chaos.

Also, I have found that the story of the game may be somewhat related with what's been going on in the comics recently. The Archie series is currently in a storyline called Genesis which occurred when Robotnik finished his second Death Egg and with it, he restarted time. Sonic was back in the Green Hill Zone and going through every place he went in Sonic 1 while feeling lapses in his memory and feeling everything was familiar. I know that they won't have the same story, but the comics' story and this game's story do seem to have some similarities. In a trailer it said Sonic was sent back in time by a mysterious force. Perhaps it was the Death Egg? Who knows. Let's just wait till this game comes out.... just 10 more days...

#33 Edited by MrDirector786 (43612 posts) - - Show Bio

It's coming out tomorrow. I'm going to try to get it some time this week if I can't get it tomorrow.

EDIT: IGN gave the game an 8.5. From what I saw of the review, the only things that are bad are the chaos emerald levels and apparently the fact that there are only 4 bosses in the entire game.

#34 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrDirector786: I thought metal,shadow and sliver were bosses as well? As far the story for generations, well we would have to wait and see till the game comes out.

#35 Posted by MrDirector786 (43612 posts) - - Show Bio

@Death Certificate:

I haven't played it yet (nor have I even gotten it yet but I will get it some time this week), but according to the review there's only a total of 4 bosses in the whole game. It might just mean 4 major bosses and there could be mini-bosses or something. I guess we'll just have to wait and play the game for ourselves to see.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.