where should I put this issue?

#1 Edited by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

Just to ask where I should put this picture it deals with sonic adventures in the Archie comics. Should I put it in a separate issue gallery? Its a Sonic Super Special but it not the same issue for number 2 in sonic super special gallery. here is the issue I having difficulty figuring out

#2 Posted by jloneblackheart (5521 posts) - - Show Bio

That is Sonic Super Special Magazine #2 - February 2012

It's a quarterly oversize magazine published by Archie. Here's the first issue cover, released in November 2011:

Let me know if you need any help.

#3 Edited by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

@jloneblackheart: I still don't see it in the search engine does this mean have to make a new gallery for those book it probally be confussing since that name been taken. In hindsight they should have picked another name to separate it from the other Sonic Super Specials.

#4 Posted by jloneblackheart (5521 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hazlenaut: I created the volume to alleviate confusion and added the first issue for you. Go ahead and add #2 and fill it in.

Sonic Super Special Magazine

#5 Posted by joshmightbe (24908 posts) - - Show Bio

It'd be great in a camp fire

#6 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11265 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I'd like to read stories revolving around Sonic, Shadow and Silver the Hedgehog. It;s just I can't put up with the art.

#7 Posted by jloneblackheart (5521 posts) - - Show Bio

@Supreme Marvel: I've never read Sonic, but I'm reading Mega Man and I enjoy the story and the art. From what I understand, it's mostly the same creative team / art style.

#8 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11265 posts) - - Show Bio

@jloneblackheart: I remember reading this a while back and found the art to be kid-like. If the art was like the cover, I'd be reading every issue without question.

#9 Posted by jloneblackheart (5521 posts) - - Show Bio

@Supreme Marvel: I'm sure that, just like Mega Man, it is more geared toward younger readers. I already accepted that some of the suspense and threat level is automatically removed from the series because of this. It's supposed to be a fun read and nothing more. If you expect more, you simply won't enjoy it.

#10 Posted by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

@jloneblackheart: Thank you

#11 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11265 posts) - - Show Bio

@jloneblackheart: Oh, that sucks! I'll just buy the new game that's out then.

#12 Posted by jloneblackheart (5521 posts) - - Show Bio

@Supreme Marvel: Comparing, I am a Mega Man fan since I was a kid. Even though I know that the stories are not created for adults, I enjoy to see them play out a different way and see some new stories get told. If you can just read as a fan, it's good. Ian Flynn tells a good story, and the art is good for the series, it's just not for us older guys. It is well done. I mean, do you really want a dark, gritty Sonic the Hedgehog? Or do you want something fun that brings you back to a different time? Sonic has been going for almost 20 years, they must be doing something right.

#13 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11265 posts) - - Show Bio

@jloneblackheart: I think I'd like to read some crazy non-linear giving you seizures type of stories. Doesn't have to be dark and gritty. If you get me. Like it was written by, Hideaki Anno.

#14 Posted by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

@jloneblackheart: there is some dark but it's the more mature psychological dark which is good. it is more balanced seems more well created that way. many fans are whining at what it is for stupid reasons which I feel needs to be talk in another forum.

@Supreme Marvel: you need variety or look deeper because you are starting to sound shallow.

#15 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11265 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hazlenaut said:

@Supreme Marvel: you need variety or look deeper because you are starting to sound shallow.

Because I want something different?

#16 Posted by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

@Supreme Marvel: No you want something the same

#17 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11265 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hazlenaut: I would like something different with the character involved in Sonic. I'm not looking for stories that they show. They might be good. They probable are good. It's just not what am looking for.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.