Follow

Songbird

Character » Songbird appears in 580 issues.

Songbird is a founding member of the original Thunderbolts. She was formerly known as the super villain Screaming Mimi.

Songbird relapsing into evil?

Deadman1595

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Deadman1595

Does anyone else fear that Songbird hair cut might have something to do with Screaming Mimi like maybe Songbird becoming Screaming Mimi again. I don't know about everyone else but I like Songbird they way she was with long hair and as a hero.

Cafeterialoca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#2  Edited By Cafeterialoca

If you've been reading current Thunderbolts, you don't need to worry.
    Songbird hasn't faced any temptations to go bad again, and she seem staunchly still good.

davidkenneth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By davidkenneth

She better not!
    Citizenv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Citizenv

Nah. 

She got over it in her Woman of Marvel #2 story and will lead the Beta team.

GREGalicious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By GREGalicious

I seriously doubt she will go bad again. She never really seemed "EVIL" and she was terrible at being a villain so no real reason to go back.

Cafeterialoca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#6  Edited By Cafeterialoca

Just to point out, September .1 involves her hunting escaped T-bolts convicts, so I'm certain she's still good.

kamionero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By kamionero

I dont see her relapsing into evil again. She was the one thunderbolt who fought tooth and nail to keep the integrity of them team, even when everyone failed her and they put Osborn in charge.

I just think its about time she graduated into the Avengers. She's certainly got the goods, a power set that would be unique in most Avenger teams, and she's proven herself over and over again, and frankly... sticking Luke Cage in there is like spitting in her eye. I was sure after Dark Reign she would get the credit she deserved. I was VERY wrong. They treated her like a criminal!!!

And this run of thunderbolts being quite dumb IMO, Melissa deserves a break.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.