Will she be in the DC Reboot?

#1 Posted by teamextrodinary15 (2232 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanna see and know more about her!
#2 Posted by ThanosIsMad (2222 posts) - - Show Bio

Why would you want to see more of the biggest Mary Sue in recent history?

Unfortunately, Lobdell said he liked the character, so it's practically a given she'll show up.

#3 Posted by Comicfan47 (706 posts) - - Show Bio

What issue was that in? I dont remember seeing that!

#4 Posted by Duo_forbidden (1161 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't mind seeing more of her. The story arc with her was a bit lame for my taste, but I think she's got potential.

#5 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't like her and I doubt she's appearing.

#6 Posted by ThanosIsMad (2222 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp said:
They're not going to have a brand new character show up near the beginning of the DCnU and not have her show up later.
#7 Posted by The Stegman (24460 posts) - - Show Bio

she''ll probably show up...after all she's new...but i find her character ''bleh"

#8 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThanosIsMad said:
@ReVamp said:
They're not going to have a brand new character show up near the beginning of the DCnU and not have her show up later.
They would If they wanted her she'd be one of the characters Red Robin and Wonder Girl find and save.
#9 Posted by MrMiracle77 (1659 posts) - - Show Bio

She'll be around.  But for me, Solstice will always just be a poor substitute for Miss Martian.

#10 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13193 posts) - - Show Bio

its a relaunch not a reboot which means that there is a good chance she will eventually

#11 Posted by ThanosIsMad (2222 posts) - - Show Bio

Semantics.  They can call it all they want, but it's a reboot.  If it were a relaunch, they wouldn't be changing continuity wholesale.  Relaunches happen when you end something and start it up again, not when you change the majority of it.

#12 Posted by Clara Mass (8056 posts) - - Show Bio

She is in the reboot as the darkness related Titan

#13 Posted by Outside_85 (9053 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont know...but the smoke and darkness just comes across me as an unnecessary change to a character that didn't look like anyone else to begin with (but then again DCnU seems to be against casual wear costumes) ...and I am not sure if she will be that symbol of brightness Krul wanted her to be if she is another hunted/haunted/tortured teenager.

#14 Posted by mfundo (1622 posts) - - Show Bio

I still can't believe she has changed so much.

#15 Posted by eter (203 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm glad she is in the Teen Titans again. I hope she hadn't changed so much although I would have liked more Cyclone (I hate Miss Martian thanks to her cartoon catchphrase when I saw her unconscious in Teen Titans 1, I just wanted to dry her with oil and trhow her a match, and watch her burn)

#16 Posted by Adnan (1037 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't see the change lasting too long, I heard Lobdell is bringing Raven in. While Raven isn't really darkness-based, they'll look pretty similar.

#17 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@ThanosIsMad said:
@ReVamp said:
They would If they wanted her she'd be one of the characters Red Robin and Wonder Girl find and save.

Future self says hi.

#18 Posted by Dernman (15112 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp: First sign of mental illness. Talking to yourself. :p
#19 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dernman said:

I'm not talking to myself! The Present version of myself is talking to the past, we're two completely different individuals.

#20 Posted by Dernman (15112 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp said:

@Dernman said:

I'm not talking to myself! The Present version of myself is talking to the past, we're two completely different individuals.

But the fact that you think you can talk to your past self is still a sign.
#21 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dernman said:

@ReVamp said:

@Dernman said:

I can. 3 Months after that my Past self will know that I've talked to him when he's typing it himself.

#22 Posted by Dernman (15112 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp said:

@Dernman said:

@ReVamp said:

@Dernman said:

I can. 3 Months after that my Past self will know that I've talked to him when he's typing it himself.

In three months he wont exist nor would it be the same past self. So u crazy. 
#23 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dernman said:

@ReVamp said:

@Dernman said:

@ReVamp said:

@Dernman said:

In three months he wont exist nor would it be the same past self. So u crazy.

I not undrstnd, wut u meanz?

#24 Posted by Dernman (15112 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp said:

@Dernman said:

That's sign number two. :p      Oh boy! One more and you are a goner.
#25 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dernman said:

@ReVamp said:

@Dernman said:

That's sign number two. :p Oh boy! One more and you are a goner.

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh?

#26 Posted by Eyz (3095 posts) - - Show Bio

She is..but at what price... :/

Actually, I'm barely recognizing any of the Titans as it is... *goes back reading ol' pre-Flashpoint comics*

#27 Posted by Adnan (1037 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't think this question was worth making a new topic, so I'm posting it here.

She's not still called Solstice is she? 'cos given her appearance and powerset, it'd be weird if she was

#28 Posted by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

@Adnan: I think she still is called that

#29 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11626 posts) - - Show Bio

@Adnan: She is still Solstice. She's the same person, but the reason she looks so different is because N.O.W.H.E.R.E. (that was SO annoying to type out) experimented on her which caused her to be all ....... N52ish....

#30 Posted by Adnan (1037 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor: @ArturoCalaKayVee: Oh ok, thanks for replying. I guess if she still acts the same, the name works fine.

#31 Posted by X9 (757 posts) - - Show Bio

She was so beautiful, now she's so...weird :(

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.