Follow

Solid Snake

Character » Solid Snake appears in 29 issues.

The overall main character of the entire Metal Gear series. Real name, David. He is a former spy, special operations soldier and mercenary. He was a product of the Les Enfants Terribles project and "son" of legendary soldier, Big Boss, along with his "brothers" Liquid Snake and Solidus Snake.

Wrong Pictures

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Sorry about this folks, but half the pictures in the Solid Snake picture Gallery are all wrong and my computer doesn't allow me to erase them. The Pictures that need to be erased are all the pictures where he's in some kind of camoflauge and the one that says "Metal Gear Solid 3". The issue behind them is that although he looks exactly like Solid Snake, that's not him, that's his father, Big Boss so they're completely wrong and if someone can get rid of them for me, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Methos

can ya post the images here and i'll get rid of them...

M

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Eternal Chaos
    Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Methos

Done

M

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Nighthunter

Eternal Chaos says:

"http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/46000/45828/89285-solid-snake_400.jpg"

lol what's with the monkeys in the second image?

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Nighthunter

Eternal Chaos says:

"Methos says:
    "Done M"

Thanks.

@Nighthunter: That's part of a special bonus game in the "EXTRAS" menu. It's called "Snake vs Monkey" where you basically have to run around and capture monkey through like 5 levels although in the special edition (Subsistence) there's an extra 2-3 missions of Snake vs Monkey. If you get number 1 ranking in all the missions, you get the Bananna camo (the one he's wearing in the picture). It's actually alot of fun."

okay.....

:P

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Methos says:

"Done M"

Thanks.

@Nighthunter: That's part of a special bonus game in the "EXTRAS" menu. It's called "Snake vs Monkey" where you basically have to run around and capture monkey through like 5 levels although in the special edition (Subsistence) there's an extra 2-3 missions of Snake vs Monkey. If you get number 1 ranking in all the missions, you get the Bananna camo (the one he's wearing in the picture). It's actually alot of fun.

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jax

Nighthunter says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
    "Methos says:
    "Done M"
    Thanks. @Nighthunter: That's part of a special bonus game in the "EXTRAS" menu. It's called "Snake vs Monkey" where you basically have to run around and capture monkey through like 5 levels although in the special edition (Subsistence) there's an extra 2-3 missions of Snake vs Monkey. If you get number 1 ranking in all the missions, you get the Bananna camo (the one he's wearing in the picture). It's actually alot of fun."
    okay..... :P"

Also there's one in Ape Escape 3 called Metal Gear Solid or something like that as a mini game.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Nighthunter says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
    "Methos says:
    "Done M"
    Thanks. @Nighthunter: That's part of a special bonus game in the "EXTRAS" menu. It's called "Snake vs Monkey" where you basically have to run around and capture monkey through like 5 levels although in the special edition (Subsistence) there's an extra 2-3 missions of Snake vs Monkey. If you get number 1 ranking in all the missions, you get the Bananna camo (the one he's wearing in the picture). It's actually alot of fun."

Lol, I play MGS religiously, get off my back. LoL.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Nighthunter

Eternal Chaos says:

"Nighthunter says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "Methos says:
    "Done M"

Lol, I play MGS religiously, get off my back. LoL."

you gotta admit is strange lol

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
    Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eternal Chaos says:

"Methos says:
    "Done M"

LMAO. Sounds funny. And I beat the game multiple times. Thanks to the Patrio and Revolver though...without them I don't have skill.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.