Follow

Solid Snake

Character » Solid Snake appears in 29 issues.

The overall main character of the entire Metal Gear series. Real name, David. He is a former spy, special operations soldier and mercenary. He was a product of the Les Enfants Terribles project and "son" of legendary soldier, Big Boss, along with his "brothers" Liquid Snake and Solidus Snake.

Metal Gear Discussion Thread

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By MrDirector786

As you can tell by the title, this is a thread in which we can all freely talk about the Metal Gear series. Talk about which game was your favorite, what you expect from Metal Gear Solid Rising, if you think Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake should be remade for the PS3, or anything else Metal Gear related.

Avatar image for prince_cortsether
    Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Prince CortSether

Metal Gear Solid is a great series, although I do hate Raiden in any of his showings lol.  

The first Metal Gear Solid was my favorite, followed by Snake Eater:Subsistence, Metal Gear 2:Solid Snake, then Metal Gear Solid 4, Metal Gear Solid 2, and lastly Metal Gear.  

I'm not sure what to think about MGS:Rising yet. As of now it looks to similar to a generic hack n' slash, but it's too early to tell. I'll definitely be giving it a rent.

mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By mavfan626

I'v only played metal gear : solid it's still one of my all time fav games 
    GTG12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By GTG12

I will buy rising but i never really liked raiden or playing as him but i am a fan of the series so i will buy it xD. They should definantly remake metal gear 1 and 2 they are running out of big boss stories so they might have to turn to remaking them hopefully.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.