Follow

Solid Snake

Character » Solid Snake appears in 29 issues.

The overall main character of the entire Metal Gear series. Real name, David. He is a former spy, special operations soldier and mercenary. He was a product of the Les Enfants Terribles project and "son" of legendary soldier, Big Boss, along with his "brothers" Liquid Snake and Solidus Snake.

Big Boss or Solid Snake?

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Sparda

Ok, so I just finished MGS3 today (first one I've finished in the series-oh, and it's one of the single greatest games I've ever had the pleasure to play, BTW), and I love the character of Big Boss.

However, I read the relationship between Big Boss and Solid Snake, and I have to ask-which one did you like more? I know that technically they're the same guy, but they have different personalities and whatnot.

I have to say, after completing MGS3 and seeing it all, I think I like Big Boss more. But then again, I haven't played all of MGS1 (can't find my freaking PS1 memory card.....probably gonna have to buy Twin Snakes if I ever find it) or MGS2.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Sparda says:

"Ok, so I just finished MGS3 today (first one I've finished in the series-oh, and it's one of the single greatest games I've ever had the pleasure to play, BTW), and I love the character of Big Boss. However, I read the relationship between Big Boss and Solid Snake, and I have to ask-which one did you like more? I know that technically they're the same guy, but they have different personalities and whatnot. I have to say, after completing MGS3 and seeing it all, I think I like Big Boss more. But then again, I haven't played all of MGS1 (can't find my freaking PS1 memory card.....probably gonna have to buy Twin Snakes if I ever find it) or MGS2. "

I like them both equally, but I think I liked Snake a bit more. You'll like Snake more when you play Twin Snakes, or The first one. The second is mostly Raiden and he sucks anyway.

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3  Edited By zero edge

Solid SSNAKUUUUUUUUUUU

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Eternal Chaos

zero edge says:

"Solid SSNAKUUUUUUUUUUU"

We agree alot. I like you. LoL.

The Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The Enigma

I think I prefer Big Boss and he's also the protragonist of MGS3, which is in my opinion the best in the MGS series (so far).

DragonGateAcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DragonGateAcer

Solid Snake is just so damn cool i prefer him more but i like MGS3 more than number 1 but i havent played number 1 in ages gonna have to buy it. I also like Raiden because i played MGS2 first and he really grew on me despite all the hate but Solid Snake is still the coolest.

the big boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By the big boss

snake

Radias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Radias

for me its Solid Snake hands down. thow big boss is ausome to.

GTG12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By GTG12

mgs3 is my favorite game out of the series  followed by 1, 4, and then 2. As you can tell im not a huge raiden fan haha. I would go with snake though big boss is a close runner up.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.