graphiccasualfreak's Soldier Zero #1 - One Small Step For Man, Part One review

So He's Like Blue Beetle?

At first I thought this guy was a cross between Green Lantern and Iron Man.  But then, I remembered, he's like Blue Beetle.  A guy gets an alien suit from outer space and crazy space adventures ensue that just so happen to center around Earth.  I would like the premise if this was an animated series on TV, or even a live action movie.  But as a comic it just seems a little well tread.  I wonder if the other Boom Studio heroes will get together in a group book.  That might be more fun.  Who knows... Perhaps Soldier Zero just makes a bad first impression.

Other reviews for Soldier Zero #1 - One Small Step For Man, Part One

Zero to Hero 0

I would be lying if I said I had ever heard of the publisher BOOM! Studios before the recent big announcement of their upcoming titles.  Despite a somewhat extensive knowledge of comic books, I'm really just a slave to the two main publishers of Marvel and DC.  Having said that, I'm always on the look-out for new and obscure titles just starting up, ones I can make my own and really throw myself into.  Such is the case with Soldier Zero.  The name of Stan Lee going on all these new characters is...