Follow

Wind Dancer

Character » Wind Dancer appears in 278 issues.

Sofia Mantega is a mutant with wind-based powers. After M-Day and the loss of her powers, she became a member of the New Warriors and renamed herself Renascence. Years later, after her rebirth on Krakoa, she recovered her powers.

Which persona was better?

SpaztikOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By SpaztikOne

So, I've read the entire New X-Men series and liked it, and read most of the New Warriors one.
    The question then becomes, which makes a better character portrayal of Sofia: Wind Dancer in NX or Renascence in NW?
    This is more intended for people to voice opinions than give any of my own, though I admit to preferring the New X-Men as it seemed a more holistic view of her, though I was happy with the growth in Warriors as well.

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By Kairan1979
    @SpaztikOne
    Revanescense was rudiculous charactes, just as all these "New" New Warriors.
    KingHellion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By KingHellion

Her Wind Dancer persona was far and away better. She was my favorite character to come from the new X-men (besides Hellion)and I was really unhappy to see her lose her powers and end up with the oke that was the New Warriors

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.