Follow

Wind Dancer

Character » Wind Dancer appears in 278 issues.

Sofia Mantega is a mutant with wind-based powers. After M-Day and the loss of her powers, she became a member of the New Warriors and renamed herself Renascence. Years later, after her rebirth on Krakoa, she recovered her powers.

oh please marvel

xgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By xgirl

now that it seem that you give all the ex mutants back there powers bring back sofia please

warbandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By warbandit

yeah, that would be so cool!

KingHellion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By KingHellion

I would absolutely love this. I literally just commented in one of Hellion's forum posts saying she needs to come back so she can bring out the best in Julian(again). And c'mon, we all know how awesome a Sofia return would be.

Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By Backflip

No depowered mutants are getting repowered apparently. Which is a shame, as Sofia was such a fun character.

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

I agree; Sofia was my favorite from New Mutants squad. I never liked her reincarnation as a 'New' New Warrior, and hoped to see old Sofia back.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.