Follow

Smurfs

Team » Smurfs appears in 1015 issues.

Smurfs are small blue fictional creatures which are known to occasionally live in mushrooms. The Smurfs were first introduced in 1958 by Belgian comics artist (Pierre Culliford) in 1958.

Smurfs in Evening Gowns (part 2)

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1887

User Lists: 79

Edited By RazzaTazz

When I first started on this site I had somewhat more of an interest in fashion as it relates to comics. One sequence of blogs which I posted was blogs from movie premieres involving comic characters. I stopped doing this after a while, mostly because I ran out of movies, but also because I had veered a bit too far off of what might actually be considered a comic character and was mostly posting random pictures. In the mix of this are the Smurfs, who are way more comic characters than a lot of the characters I made an exception for, but the premiere pictures stood out for me for two reasons, I really liked the original Smurfs movie and I really liked the dress that Katy Perry wore to the premiere (seen in part 1 of the blog). I have yet to see part 2 (I was actually the most keen to see this movie than any other this summer, but haven't gotten to it yet) but here are the premiere photos, a bit more sedate this time.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.