Follow

Smasher

Character » Smasher appears in 324 issues.

One of the Imperial Guards, the mantel has been taken by two different persons. Vril Rokk and after he died, Salac Tuur became the new Smasher

Poor smasher!!!!

Sniper Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sniper Jack

From reading War of kings #3 I'm sorry to see that Imperial Guardsman Smasher has been killed yet again!!!!! That now makes 3 deaths in just a couple of months, and this got me thinking about his past defeats. From going back through my collection I'm having a hard time trying to find any thing which shows Smasher actually winning a battle. The only one's I can find are where he has won but with the help of another person, an example of this is where Masterson Thor helped him defeat Ronan.
    Does any one know of any battle victories Smasher has accomplished?

zweener

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By zweener

Hes the 'kenny' of the marvel Universe

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By geraldthesloth

Sometimes i feel bad for the guy who takes that mantle

Sniper Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Sniper Jack

Me too, this poor guy is destined to get his butt kicked. I've just managed to find a comic where the shoe is on the other foot!!!!! Operation Galactic Storm, he defeats Living Lightning, then goes onto battle Masterson Thor for a short period.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.