smallville-Metropilis

kalelEngland11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kalelEngland11

Tom welling played clark kent for 10 years leading up to the moment he became superman and for 7 minutes he was the man of steel, he should atleast be given the chance to be superman in a new season he worked hard to get to be the man of steel so all the smallville fans out there must agree we need to see Tom welling as the man of steel!!!! 

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#2  Edited By The Poet  Moderator
    @kalelEngland11: I was a fan of the show and I have to say it was ended at a good place. Unlike previous incarnations of the character and universe, Tom Welling's version was not Superman but Clark Kent. The title of the Show is Smallville, the place where Superman started. Therefore, it was not a show on Superman (that show would be called "Superman"), but rather his beginings. His trials. His initial setbacks. His youth.

Although I would love to see Tom as superman, I would not want it to be on smallville. It just wouldn't fit the story they have given. Thats my view . They could make something for him to be superman, but not on smallville (course, I'm not sure they would make a superman thing for Tom now that they've chosen another guy to play the movies).

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.