WonderCon 2012: Bryan Q. Miller talks SMALLVILLE

#1 Posted by guardiandevil801 (272 posts) - - Show Bio

awesome

#2 Posted by doordoor123 (3721 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish he were doing a book I would read. I'm not interested in Smallville

#3 Posted by The Poet (8288 posts) - - Show Bio

Not going to lie: that is very cool!

#4 Edited by damswedon (499 posts) - - Show Bio

As a person who never watched Smallville, and doesn't really like Superman I'm super stoked about the Smallville book. Bryan Q. Miller gained a lot of goodwill from me with his Stephanie Brown Batgirl, and you pair him with Pere Pérez and you just have to tell me where to throw the money.

#5 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3454 posts) - - Show Bio

I really don't want to buy this...but I really want to buy this.

#6 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

In truth I really didn't care much for the show's incarnation of the Man of Steel, but I am nevertheless intrigued by how they are extending the show in print now. Probably won't get this in single issues, but as a trade later on, perhaps!

#7 Edited by feargalr (1152 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I might check this out, I was very disappointed with the finale tbh, but the show had some strong points(CHLOE!!). It was somewhat limited in it's story telling by budget restrictions and legal stuff and what not so maybe this will be the smallville story I've always wanted..

#8 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm...

#9 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (8838 posts) - - Show Bio

I am so excited for this series. I am a big Smallville fan and I am interested to see what stories we can see with the story. I think Bryan Q Miller will do a great job. He knows Smallville and he is a great comic book writer

#10 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1185 posts) - - Show Bio

i miss steph to i hope kara is in the sv comic and is treated better then the show did.

#11 Posted by cracker_jack (220 posts) - - Show Bio

@haydenclaireheroes said:

I am so excited for this series. I am a big Smallville fan and I am interested to see what stories we can see with the story. I think Bryan Q Miller will do a great job. He knows Smallville and he is a great comic book writer

I agree.

#12 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (10902 posts) - - Show Bio

Just finished Smallville yesterday, actually. I'm SUPER excited for Season 11 as a comic.

#13 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

this is going to be awesome!!!!!!!!!

#14 Posted by FoxxFireArt (3545 posts) - - Show Bio

It's more of a crime what's been happening to Cassie since even before the New 52.

#15 Posted by kennybaese (1087 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm actually pretty excited to see what this universe looks like going forward, so I think I'll probably read this. The show was flawed, but ultimately I like it quite a bit.

Over-under on how long it takes them to introduce a Smallville version of Batman?

#16 Posted by sora_thekey (8150 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm excited for this book!!! I want to read it!

#17 Posted by bloggerboy (533 posts) - - Show Bio

@damswedon:

Not saying SV is good but if you're interested you should check out the episodes BQM wrote for the show (S8-10).

#18 Posted by TheSmallvillefan12 (181 posts) - - Show Bio

Its great that Smallville gets to continue its version of the Man of Steel in comic form.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.