Follow

Smallville

Location » Smallville appears in 1203 issues.

The hometown of Superman, and his high school sweetheart Lana Lang.

Too many DC characters in Smallville Season 10?

Avatar image for the_impersonator
    The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

Edited By The Impersonator

I understand that all these DC characters have a reason and purpose in this season. But do we really need a lot of characters in this season? It seems that they are all crammed in the show since it's the final season. I have no problem seeing these characters. It's great to see them but I think it's too much. I mean what about Darkseid? When is he going to appear in the rest of this season? He's the primary villian of this season. I was disappointed that Darkseid didn't get enough screen time in the premiere. If you look back at Season 9, Zod is the primary villian and he has given enough screen time due to the fact he's a regular cast member. Since Darkseid is not a regular cast member, that does not mean he's shouldn't have enough screen time in the premiere. I wish they could have showed more of him because he's such a bad-ass villian besides Lex and Zod. Where is Granny Goodness by the way? Where are the parademons? I hope the show does not waste time focusing on the other DC characters rather than Darkseid and Granny.  
    King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn
    yes we need a lot of DC Characters this season... it makes the episode more interesting
    Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Magian

I don't mind it. It is the last season, it has to end in a spectacular way. As for Darkseid it has been said that he will appear more towards the end of the show.

EnSabahNurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By EnSabahNurX
    @The Impersonator said:
    " I understand that all these DC characters have a reason and purpose in this season. But do we really need a lot of characters in this season? It seems that they are all crammed in the show since it's the final season. I have no problem seeing these characters. It's great to see them but I think it's too much. I mean what about Darkseid? When is he going to appear in the rest of this season? He's the primary villian of this season. I was disappointed that Darkseid didn't get enough screen time in the premiere. If you look back at Season 9, Zod is the primary villian and he has given enough screen time due to the fact he's a regular cast member. Since Darkseid is not a regular cast member, that does not mean he's shouldn't have enough screen time in the premiere. I wish they could have showed more of him because he's such a bad-ass villian besides Lex and Zod. Where is Granny Goodness by the way? Where are the parademons? I hope the show does not waste time focusing on the other DC characters rather than Darkseid and Granny.   "
    Darkseid will posses someone's body probably when kara appears but I COMPLETELY AGREE XD 
    I thought the parademons attacked green arrow in last seasons finale, what happened?
    Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Kurrent

This is what everyone has been waiting for in Smallville. Season 10 has be EXCELLENT so far I hope they keep it up!

Avatar image for amp___seeker_of_lost_knowledge
    AMP - Seeker of Lost Knowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 14

If the show is going out with a bang.....they send in the big guns......

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.