Follow

Smallville

Location » Smallville appears in 1202 issues.

The hometown of Superman, and his high school sweetheart Lana Lang.

My Smallville Series Finale Video Review

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
    RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

It was great, wasn't it? I know I thoroughly enjoyed it even if there were lots of loose ends to the story.  In the end it was a good conclusion no matter how one looks at it, but what I'm curious of if its possible we may see television movies picking up where the show leaves off in the future.  With Lex now President in 2018 as the show suggested, it would be interesting to see what happens! Great review though, enjoy it like all things you do :)

yeopop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 78

#2  Edited By yeopop

I love the mess in the background.

tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By tonis
    @haydenclaireheroes: great review, I think we enjoyed many of the same scenes.
    I too was really glad with the Chloe appearance, and that was a much better closing for her than just sending her to Star City and never seeing her again.
    Her face when she looked at her little boy staring at the bow, you could tell she was thinking 'just like his father'. That was a REALLY cool moment. :)
    Duo_forbidden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 604

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By Duo_forbidden

I was satisfied with the ending overall. It wasn't perfect, but it was great for where they going with it. I thought it was cheesy with the CGI of Clark finally wearing the suit, but it was a nice at the same time. I knew Tess was going to die, and I hated that they killed her off like that, because she really redeemed herself in the series.

I'm not really a huge Superman fan, but I appreciate what Smallville was trying to do with the classic hero. There were some really corny episodes in the series, (at least 20), but they really help Clark become the person he was at the end. All the actors were wonderful in this series (with Tom Welling playing Clark, Michael Rosenbaum playing the best Lex Luthor, and Erica Durance playing the best Lois Lane IMO). Smallville really did combine both the mainstream comics, with a little of the Silver Age, and the modern age of society. I will miss this show.

I will also miss this lol:   

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
    it was average at best to me... I wanted more from the battle between Clark and Darkseid in the Finale... I guess overall the Finale will have to do... I can give it a 7 out of 10 perhaps and live with it...
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonis: I am glad you liked my review. I was also happy to see the ending for chloe not being her just going to star city. She is a very important part of the show and she needed a better ending. Because Chloe is the only one is not getting any story after smallville because all the other chracters in the comics and have more stories with their characters, But with Chloe this was her last stop. 
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yeopop: Sorry my friends were over and I did not have time to clean up for the video

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.