How has this series been?

Scott757

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Scott757

Hey there guys (and gals). I was a huge fan of the Smallville television series, and was curious as to how the Season 11 Digital/Print series has been? Has anyone been following?

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By danhimself

not bad at all...it being a comic now allows them to do a lot of stuff that the budget of the show never permitted them to do so that's a plus.....the only downside I have is the same problem I have with all of DC's digital firsts...they're too short...they may only be 99 cents but it's like paying for a preview

Scott757

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Scott757

I picked up the 2 physical issues so far, and they were pretty good, I dont know if #3 has hit yet.

stephen_c_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By stephen_c_

Hey, yeah its nots bad. Not as good as the tv series though, DC released #8 today.

Ironhawk22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 158

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By Ironhawk22

Great! Really enjoying it, the Detective arc has been some really fun and well written stuff.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.