Follow

Slapstick

Character » Slapstick appears in 141 issues.

High School practical joker Steve Harmon was transformed into a being of living electroplasm during a trip to a different dimension in the Multiverse, referred to as Dimension Ecch.

Slapstick is underrated!!

StarjackerSeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By StarjackerSeth

Seriously, he is actually one of the strongest characters ever, but he is so underrated. He needs to appear more.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#2  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Well, he's in the Initiative right now if you want to see him. That's actually the first place I saw him. I like the character (his powers and personality). I always thought it would be cool for someone like him (cartoon powers) to exist in comics, and then I found out he already did.

StarjackerSeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By StarjackerSeth

Yeah, I'm reading that now. He's hilarious! I just ordered his own comic (Slapstick 1992) and it should be here in a week or two. So I can't wait. There hasn't been much about him, but from what I've seen, I love him. He is easily one of my favorite characters now. And also one of the funniest, I think.

Hester Jester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Hester Jester

He is underrated. Seriously, his infinity pockets can store ANYTHING he could ever need, and yet he's #97 on tech rating... Thank God(s) he's not a villain, he could probably take down IronMan if he wanted to.

captain chuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By captain chuck

i would love to be able to read slap stick buti've checked every store all they have is spidey x-men and avengers NO INITiATIVE or slapstick but i'm nnot allowed to buy it from the internet

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.