were skrulls involved in the civil war?

#1 Posted by iTzBigPanda (26 posts) - - Show Bio

i havent read the civil war but i read in the new avengers that there were skrulls. were they involved in the civil war?
#2 Posted by Jake Fury (18116 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Woman was a Skrull during Civil War. Hank Pym was as well. There were a whole host of heroes that were actually Skrulls during this time.
#3 Posted by iTzBigPanda (26 posts) - - Show Bio

thank you =)
#4 Posted by Jake Fury (18116 posts) - - Show Bio

My pleasure. Welcome to the Vine. 

There's a Skrull team page if you want to check it out.
#5 Posted by Paracelsus (1504 posts) - - Show Bio

It's possible I suppose-anything that encouraged America's -and by extension Earth's- superheroes to fight one another rather than the Skrulls is a good thing, from the point of view of the Empire!

Terry

#6 Posted by joshmightbe (24601 posts) - - Show Bio

@iTzBigPanda: Skrull did it is now the number one Marvel cop out so I'm willing to bet at some point they're gonna just say skulls caused the whole damn thing eventually

#7 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe said:

@iTzBigPanda: Skrull did it is now the number one Marvel cop out so I'm willing to bet at some point they're gonna just say skulls caused the whole damn thing eventually

Got that freackin' right.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.