skrull watch ........spoiler alerts

#1 Posted by lordraiden (7172 posts) - - Show Bio

So, if anyone has read new avengers 32 and illuminati no. 1 and 5, know that the marvel u is in for a skrully invasion, but a secret invation! theyve replaced key characters, so far we've found out the elektra leading the hand turned out to be a skrull, and the biggest shock, was black bolt turning out to be a skrull in illuminati 5, which means, that that was no black bolt the hulk defeated in wwh, but a goddamn stinking skrull. so, who else could be a skrull? a few names/supects that come to mind, doctor strange, mister fantastic, iron man? anyone.....

#2 Posted by Darkchild (40680 posts) - - Show Bio

damn BB was a Skrull did see that coming at all, but makes sense in how he got beat by Hulk so easily. Where are Elektra and Blackbolt the originals

#3 Posted by lordraiden (7172 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"damn BB was a Skrull did see that coming at all, but makes sense in how he got beat by Hulk so easily. Where are Elektra and Blackbolt the originals"

thats what most people are asking and wanting to know! guess we'll have to wait to Secret Invation when it comes out in march! one would think they either killed them or holding them prisoners and torturing them!

#4 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

Reading The Initiative?

#5 Posted by lordraiden (7172 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Reading The Initiative?"

no, what am i missing! is that tying into all things skrully?

#6 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

Well it turns out that some of the teams in the 50 state initiative are lead by Skrulls.

#7 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America

Iron Man

I'm just betting there Skrulls.

#8 Posted by lordraiden (7172 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Captain America Iron Man I'm just betting there Skrulls. "

Cap being a skrull has been shot down by bruebaker and bendis, bruebaker already had his story mapped out and doesn't involve skrulls, but the red skull! and iron, seems like it, but that would be just too easy!

#9 Posted by Darkchild (40680 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Captain AmericaIron ManI'm just betting there Skrulls. "

i swear to god if Cap was a Skrull im gonna freak

and if Blackbolt was dead then someone at Marvel is going to have some broken bones

#10 Posted by Darkchild (40680 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Well it turns out that some of the teams in the 50 state initiative are lead by Skrulls."

like litteral Skrulls or ones impersonating the team leaders. and who are they

#11 Posted by lordraiden (7172 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Well it turns out that some of the teams in the 50 state initiative are lead by Skrulls."

hot damn! so maybe stark is a skrull, cause he helped set it all up! and if he isn't, boy does he feel like a putz!

#12 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

The guy here is the leader of the Liberteens (random initiative team) and there's also a Skrull in Camp Hammond.

#13 Posted by lordraiden (7172 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"Gambler says:
i swear to god if Cap was a Skrull im gonna freak and if Blackbolt was dead then someone at Marvel is going to have some broken bones"

Yeah, that'd be too cheap a cop out to make all that death of cap hooplah and have him turn out to be a skrull, so new it wasn't gonna be him! and yeah, does kinda make you wonder, how long have they been impersonating black bolt? it it's been since the illuminati's first meeting with the skrulls during the kree/skrull war, that was years ago! why would they wanna keep the original alive for that long!

#14 Posted by Darkchild (40680 posts) - - Show Bio

lordraiden says:

"Darkchild says:
"Gambler says:
i swear to god if Cap was a Skrull im gonna freak and if Blackbolt was dead then someone at Marvel is going to have some broken bones"

Yeah, that'd be too cheap a cop out to make all that death of cap hooplah and have him turn out to be a skrull, so new it wasn't gonna be him! and yeah, does kinda make you wonder, how long have they been impersonating black bolt? it it's been since the illuminati's first meeting with the skrulls during the kree/skrull war, that was years ago! why would they wanna keep the original alive for that long!"

i know it makes ya wonder

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.