Are there any good Skrulls ?

#1 Edited by Kid_Omega_Prime (1240 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey quick question. Are there any Good Skrulls in the mainstream Marvel Universe besides Lyja ?

#2 Edited by wolverine1610 (248 posts) - - Show Bio

kl'rt the super-skrull doesn't seem too bad when we was working with the young avengers to help hulkling

#3 Edited by Kid_Omega_Prime (1240 posts) - - Show Bio

kl'rt the super-skrull doesn't seem too bad when we was working with the young avengers to help hulkling

Wait Super-Skrull is good now ? When did that happen ?

#4 Edited by wolverine1610 (248 posts) - - Show Bio

@kid_omega_prime: well idk if he's good per se, he was helping the young avengers keep the kree from taking hulking which meant he was helping the regular avengers. he even becomes a spy for the avengers/skrull empire by shifting into hulking and going back to the home world for them

#5 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (5551 posts) - - Show Bio

Skrullian Skymaster?

#6 Edited by knighthood (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Hulking a Skrull?

Edit. Just looked it up. 1/2 Kree & 1/2 Skrull so I'm assuming you are looking for a pure Skrull.

#7 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (5551 posts) - - Show Bio

@knighthood: Oh yeah, of course. Half Skrull half Kree. That must count for something.

#8 Posted by Crash_Recovery (850 posts) - - Show Bio

I think during Secret Wars you could see that many of the Skrulls, like "Captain Marvel" weren't necessarily evil.

#9 Edited by Kid_Omega_Prime (1240 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok so far i found one good skrull in the marvel universe. Ethan Edwards.

#10 Posted by JSH92 (414 posts) - - Show Bio

The only good Skrull is a dead Skrull

#11 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1240 posts) - - Show Bio

@jsh92 said:

The only good Skrull is a dead Skrull

ouch : (

thats cold.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.