Amazing Adult Fantasy #7?

#1 Posted by themaskedhero (264 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Amazing Adult Fantasy #7 really the first appearance of Skrulls? Because I'm pretty sure it was Fantastic Four #2.

#2 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

it probably isn't the first appearance, but I haven't read either comic so I wouldn't know

#3 Posted by jloneblackheart (5482 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel.com says it's Fantastic Four #2

#4 Posted by themaskedhero (264 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, so why are we saying it's Amazing Fantasy #7.

#5 Posted by Shatterstar (4460 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea that should be changed, free point to whoever changes it I guess. Someone was thinking a little too much and changed the appearance to go with the retcon from Marvel: the Lost Generation #11.

#6 Posted by jloneblackheart (5482 posts) - - Show Bio
@themaskedhero: the point is all yours, it's your discovery
#7 Posted by themaskedhero (264 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I just didn't want to change it if there was someone who could point to something that says that the name "Skrull" was used before Fantastic Four. Cause then a few weeks from now, the first issue they appear in was just going to changed again.

#8 Posted by jloneblackheart (5482 posts) - - Show Bio

Well that's not a cheap comic to just go pick up. I've found at least four other sources that say it's Fantastic Four #2- Marvel Wiki, Marvel Directory, Marvel.com and Wikipedia.

#9 Posted by All Winners1939 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

omg there, omg i fixxed it all 4 u guys ok? happy now?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.