Follow

Skaar

Character » Skaar appears in 263 issues.

Skaar is the son of the Hulk and Caiera the Oldstrong, retaining the powers of both his parents. He traveled to Earth to strike his revenge against his father, but upon realization that his father was a good person, joined forces with him instead. Recently however, he was depowered by Doctor Green.

Skaar: if he joined the Avengers

Avatar image for ghostrider_fan1
    ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By ghostrider fan1

I wanna know, if Skaar does join the Avengers, will he be put on the Young Avengers or should he go through Avengers Academy. I wanna know what kinda order it would go in if he joined. and also just to add a little somthin, if Skaar was in the DCU would he be able to join the Teen Titans?
    ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ghostrider fan1

im a bit surprised no ones posted

Jor-el Zod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jor-el Zod
    @ghostrider fan1:
    young avengers is were i would place him, avengers acdemy is for anyone who had to deal with dark regin bullsh!t
    jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By jayskee

i would put him on the young avengers or new avengers
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By DEGRAAF

He would go on the New Avengers team or one of the main teams. He might be a kid but in hulk form he easily plays with the big boys
    karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By karrob
    @DEGRAAF said:
    " He would go on the New Avengers team or one of the main teams. He might be a kid but in hulk form he easily plays with the big boys "
    Yep!
    nightshroud1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By nightshroud1

maybe he could be on the young avengers and the avengers like wolverine
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DEGRAAF

I think he was better when he was arrogent and had a slight disgust for humans becuase he knew how weak they were and how powerful he is
    Avatar image for theworldbreaker
    Theworldbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Theworldbreaker

He should stay with team hulk or mainly be a loner.

nj06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By nj06

I would love to see him interact with more of the teen heroes of Marvel, especially the Young Avengers. I'm not saying I want him to join the team, but I would like to see some interaction between them in some storyline. This is going to sound cliche, but I would like him to fight them all and then fr some reason team up and fight the real villain of the story. 

I would love to see him interact with Speed, who is a wise-guy, and also Hulkling do to the whole Hulk identity. I wonder how he would feel seeing Teddy mimic his father's identity somewhat.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#11  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

Personally I think a person should go through Avengers Academy first, then once they graduate, they can move to active duty as a Young Avenger, since all of the Young Avengers have been trained and given the approval of the Avengers, they're WERE basically the first members of Avengers Academy, they just didn't have an academy yet :P

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
    @War Killer said:
    " Personally I think a person should go through Avengers Academy first, then once they graduate, they can move to active duty as a Young Avenger, since all of the Young Avengers have been trained and given the approval of the Avengers, they're WERE basically the first members of Avengers Academy, they just didn't have an academy yet :P "
    I'm not sure if Skaar would want to go through so many different stages. He's too powerful as it is, to sideline for long.
    TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
    @Morpheus_ said:
    " @War Killer said:
    " Personally I think a person should go through Avengers Academy first, then once they graduate, they can move to active duty as a Young Avenger, since all of the Young Avengers have been trained and given the approval of the Avengers, they're WERE basically the first members of Avengers Academy, they just didn't have an academy yet :P "
    I'm not sure if Skaar would want to go through so many different stages. He's too powerful as it is, to sideline for long. "
    Which is exactly why he should be properly trained first by trusted Avengers, the last thing we need is the son of Hulk rampaging through New York City because he didn't want to follow orders while fighting a giant Doombot. Powerful or not, I'd rather him be sidelined and trained then out on the battle field with little to zero training.
    morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
    @War Killer said:
    " @Morpheus_ said:
    " @War Killer said:
    I'm not sure if Skaar would want to go through so many different stages. He's too powerful as it is, to sideline for long. "
    Which is exactly why he should be properly trained first by trusted Avengers, the last thing we need is the son of Hulk rampaging through New York City because he didn't want to follow orders while fighting a giant Doombot. Powerful or not, I'd rather him be sidelined and trained then out on the battle field with little to zero training. "
    I understand, but I somehow doubt Skaar would be willing to undergo such training, considering his background. He'd probably feel it is not really worth his time.
    TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
    @Morpheus_ said:
    " @War Killer said:
    " @Morpheus_ said:
    " @War Killer said:
    Which is exactly why he should be properly trained first by trusted Avengers, the last thing we need is the son of Hulk rampaging through New York City because he didn't want to follow orders while fighting a giant Doombot. Powerful or not, I'd rather him be sidelined and trained then out on the battle field with little to zero training. "
    I understand, but I somehow doubt Skaar would be willing to undergo such training, considering his background. He'd probably feel it is not really worth his time. "
    Then he shouldn't be an Avenger.
    morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
    @War Killer said:
    "Then he shouldn't be an Avenger. "

I doubt he will be. LOL.
    ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ghostrider fan1
    @War Killer said:
    " @Morpheus_ said:
    " @War Killer said:
    hes actually not bad on teams he has worked well with a couple in the past in fact wolverine is probably the best avenger they could have watching him and guiding him with there past and all
    idukid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By idukid

After all the training he got with banner/hulk and korg is ther really anyone in the academy could teach him?

well since im a noob and cant post more im editing this 

@DEGRAAF:
    TBH i was mainly refering to the avengers academy roster i dont see what any of them would teach skaar. IF Black Knight wolvie Steve i can see.    

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DEGRAAF
    @idukid:
    he could still learn hand to hand combat and fighting with weapons. I know that his page says he is a weapons master and a skilled fighter but i never really saw him as either. Just because he has the biggest sword and can swing it with all his might doesnt mean he is a good swordsman. Correct me if im wrong but i dont think he has ever gone up against anyone that actually has learn how to use a sword. I know he has gone up against Axeman Bone and Princess Omaka who had swords for hand but they really just slashed at each other as well. Also, i bet there are plenty of martial arts fighters out there that can take Skaar down, like Wolverine for example.
    Superskrull86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#20  Edited By Superskrull86

No, it can't happen.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.