Skaar: if he joined the Avengers

#1 Posted by ghostrider fan1 (778 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanna know, if Skaar does join the Avengers, will he be put on the Young Avengers or should he go through Avengers Academy. I wanna know what kinda order it would go in if he joined. and also just to add a little somthin, if Skaar was in the DCU would he be able to join the Teen Titans?
#2 Posted by ghostrider fan1 (778 posts) - - Show Bio

im a bit surprised no ones posted

#3 Posted by Jor-el Zod (136 posts) - - Show Bio
@ghostrider fan1:
young avengers is were i would place him, avengers acdemy is for anyone who had to deal with dark regin bullsh!t
#4 Posted by jayskee (1905 posts) - - Show Bio

i would put him on the young avengers or new avengers
#5 Posted by DEGRAAF (7870 posts) - - Show Bio

He would go on the New Avengers team or one of the main teams. He might be a kid but in hulk form he easily plays with the big boys
#6 Posted by karrob (4276 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF said:
" He would go on the New Avengers team or one of the main teams. He might be a kid but in hulk form he easily plays with the big boys "
Yep!
#7 Posted by nightshroud1 (64 posts) - - Show Bio

maybe he could be on the young avengers and the avengers like wolverine
#8 Posted by DEGRAAF (7870 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he was better when he was arrogent and had a slight disgust for humans becuase he knew how weak they were and how powerful he is
#9 Posted by Theworldbreaker (1642 posts) - - Show Bio

He should stay with team hulk or mainly be a loner.

#10 Posted by nj06 (248 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love to see him interact with more of the teen heroes of Marvel, especially the Young Avengers. I'm not saying I want him to join the team, but I would like to see some interaction between them in some storyline. This is going to sound cliche, but I would like him to fight them all and then fr some reason team up and fight the real villain of the story. 
 
I would love to see him interact with Speed, who is a wise-guy, and also Hulkling do to the whole Hulk identity. I wonder how he would feel seeing Teddy mimic his father's identity somewhat.

#11 Posted by War Killer (19961 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally I think a person should go through Avengers Academy first, then once they graduate, they can move to active duty as a Young Avenger, since all of the Young Avengers have been trained and given the approval of the Avengers, they're WERE basically the first members of Avengers Academy, they just didn't have an academy yet :P

#12 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
" Personally I think a person should go through Avengers Academy first, then once they graduate, they can move to active duty as a Young Avenger, since all of the Young Avengers have been trained and given the approval of the Avengers, they're WERE basically the first members of Avengers Academy, they just didn't have an academy yet :P "
I'm not sure if Skaar would want to go through so many different stages. He's too powerful as it is, to sideline for long.
Moderator
#13 Posted by War Killer (19961 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @War Killer said:
" Personally I think a person should go through Avengers Academy first, then once they graduate, they can move to active duty as a Young Avenger, since all of the Young Avengers have been trained and given the approval of the Avengers, they're WERE basically the first members of Avengers Academy, they just didn't have an academy yet :P "
I'm not sure if Skaar would want to go through so many different stages. He's too powerful as it is, to sideline for long. "
Which is exactly why he should be properly trained first by trusted Avengers, the last thing we need is the son of Hulk rampaging through New York City because he didn't want to follow orders while fighting a giant Doombot. Powerful or not, I'd rather him be sidelined and trained then out on the battle field with little to zero training.
#14 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @War Killer said:
" Personally I think a person should go through Avengers Academy first, then once they graduate, they can move to active duty as a Young Avenger, since all of the Young Avengers have been trained and given the approval of the Avengers, they're WERE basically the first members of Avengers Academy, they just didn't have an academy yet :P "
I'm not sure if Skaar would want to go through so many different stages. He's too powerful as it is, to sideline for long. "
Which is exactly why he should be properly trained first by trusted Avengers, the last thing we need is the son of Hulk rampaging through New York City because he didn't want to follow orders while fighting a giant Doombot. Powerful or not, I'd rather him be sidelined and trained then out on the battle field with little to zero training. "
I understand, but I somehow doubt Skaar would be willing to undergo such training, considering his background. He'd probably feel it is not really worth his time.
Moderator
#15 Posted by War Killer (19961 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @War Killer said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @War Killer said:
" Personally I think a person should go through Avengers Academy first, then once they graduate, they can move to active duty as a Young Avenger, since all of the Young Avengers have been trained and given the approval of the Avengers, they're WERE basically the first members of Avengers Academy, they just didn't have an academy yet :P "
I'm not sure if Skaar would want to go through so many different stages. He's too powerful as it is, to sideline for long. "
Which is exactly why he should be properly trained first by trusted Avengers, the last thing we need is the son of Hulk rampaging through New York City because he didn't want to follow orders while fighting a giant Doombot. Powerful or not, I'd rather him be sidelined and trained then out on the battle field with little to zero training. "
I understand, but I somehow doubt Skaar would be willing to undergo such training, considering his background. He'd probably feel it is not really worth his time. "
Then he shouldn't be an Avenger.
#16 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
"Then he shouldn't be an Avenger. "
 
I doubt he will be. LOL.
Moderator
#17 Posted by ghostrider fan1 (778 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @War Killer said:
" Personally I think a person should go through Avengers Academy first, then once they graduate, they can move to active duty as a Young Avenger, since all of the Young Avengers have been trained and given the approval of the Avengers, they're WERE basically the first members of Avengers Academy, they just didn't have an academy yet :P "
I'm not sure if Skaar would want to go through so many different stages. He's too powerful as it is, to sideline for long. "
Which is exactly why he should be properly trained first by trusted Avengers, the last thing we need is the son of Hulk rampaging through New York City because he didn't want to follow orders while fighting a giant Doombot. Powerful or not, I'd rather him be sidelined and trained then out on the battle field with little to zero training. "
hes actually not bad on teams he has worked well with a couple in the past in fact wolverine is probably the best avenger they could have watching him and guiding him with there past and all
#18 Edited by idukid (157 posts) - - Show Bio

After all the training he got with banner/hulk and korg is ther really anyone in the academy could teach him?
 
 
well since im a noob and cant post more im editing this 
 
@DEGRAAF:
TBH i was mainly refering to the avengers academy roster i dont see what any of them would teach skaar. IF Black Knight wolvie Steve i can see.    

#19 Posted by DEGRAAF (7870 posts) - - Show Bio
@idukid:
he could still learn hand to hand combat and fighting with weapons. I know that his page says he is a weapons master and a skilled fighter but i never really saw him as either. Just because he has the biggest sword and can swing it with all his might doesnt mean he is a good swordsman. Correct me if im wrong but i dont think he has ever gone up against anyone that actually has learn how to use a sword. I know he has gone up against Axeman Bone and Princess Omaka who had swords for hand but they really just slashed at each other as well. Also, i bet there are plenty of martial arts fighters out there that can take Skaar down, like Wolverine for example.
#20 Posted by Superskrull86 (1831 posts) - - Show Bio

No, it can't happen.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.