Follow

Skaar

Character » Skaar appears in 263 issues.

Skaar is the son of the Hulk and Caiera the Oldstrong, retaining the powers of both his parents. He traveled to Earth to strike his revenge against his father, but upon realization that his father was a good person, joined forces with him instead. Recently however, he was depowered by Doctor Green.

Did Skaar really.....

Avatar image for giuseppe_riccadonna
    Giuseppe Riccadonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

...ask Daken to kill him?
    Avatar image for u_r_sofa_king_we_todd_did
    U R Sofa King We Todd Did

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

my question is why he did it?

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By castleking
    same reason any abomination would ask for it.  to put them out of their misery. -_-
    Omega Ray Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Omega Ray Jay

Yeah i recon he did, picked up that issue last night mainly for the battle element though enjoyed the story a lot more than i initaly thought i would. I wouldnt mind asking Daken the same question right now.

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DEGRAAF

Yes, in human form (or as human as he can be) Skaar feels ashamed for what he did on Sakaar. He hates his monster side of himself, so instead of living with it and trying to control it he just wants to die and be put out of his misery. Skaar (hulk) form seems to have a whole nother opinion on it, he is ok with his savagery and seems to believe he is the strongest and unstoppable 

Dkane was happy to help out and then Banner realized that Daken had the metal from the muramasu blade covering one of his claws and ordered Daken to stop unless Daken wanted Banner to kill his father (im suprised Daken cared)
    Avatar image for strongestonethereis
    StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it was part of some trick that Daken and him has planned later again their fathers
    Because he doesn't want to die, he wants to kill the Hulk

Walker696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Walker696

Daken stopped when banner threatened Wolverine only because he was to be the only person who kills him, not because he cares. The same thing happened when Deadpool was about to kill Wolverine. Daken saved him, not because he care, he did it for the chance/right to kill his father. 

As for Skaar I agree that his child side hates his other side, look at Bruce and Hulk, same body but completely different personalities. Banner has tried committing suicide a few times if my memory serves me right, so it could just run in his jacked up family tree lol

Avatar image for mr_hulk_smashin__
    Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!
    @DEGRAAF said:
    " Yes, in human form (or as human as he can be) Skaar feels ashamed for what he did on Sakaar. He hates his monster side of himself, so instead of living with it and trying to control it he just wants to die and be put out of his misery. Skaar (hulk) form seems to have a whole nother opinion on it, he is ok with his savagery and seems to believe he is the strongest and unstoppable  Dkane was happy to help out and then Banner realized that Daken had the metal from the muramasu blade covering one of his claws and ordered Daken to stop unless Daken wanted Banner to kill his father (im suprised Daken cared) "
    Daken only cared because Daken wants to be the one to kill wolverine
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DEGRAAF
    @Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!: 
    That could be true, i thought it seemed more like he actually cared for wolverine. So all he wants to do is kill Wolverine. I think they should have given him something more against his father rather than just kill him, he basically just took over sabretooths spot in wolverines life. I Want him to be more than what sabretooth was. Actually i would like to see Sabretooth, Daken, Logan, X-23 and Romulus in a free for all battle in the woods. (i threw X-23 in the as a little curve ball to mix things up) 

@Walker696: 
    lol seems to since i believe the humanly form of Skaar was gonna try to kill him self but had to save some kids  

@StrongestOneThereIs:
    That is true and false. The Hulk form of Skaar wants to kill his father, The Old Power side of Skaar wanted to kill him self although as of late both sides have agreed they hate their father more then they hate them self for how he uses people just to find his lost wife no matter who he puts in danger.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.