Coming home to daddy?!

#1 Posted by spider2dfly (230 posts) - - Show Bio

Will Skaar meet his father, the Hulk? And will be they're reaction? I mean, Hulk thought that his unborn child died along with Caiera, right.

#2 Posted by Venom-Hulker_1 (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

And if that happened like he got angry at the hulk for abandoning him and they tear up new york city while fighting!

#3 Posted by DEGRAAF (7881 posts) - - Show Bio

i think the hulk will be in shock and denial unless the silver surfer or someone is there to verify it.

hulk will see skaar and if he believes it from the beginning than he will be in shock and probably end up reverting back to banner.then skaar will talk about how he is not skaars father bc skaar wouldnt be part of a family so weak. or skaar will show up while hulk is banner and not believe that he is his father and get mad and start throwin a fit trying to get his father to show up and than banner changes in to the hulk and they battle it out.

#4 Posted by spider2dfly (230 posts) - - Show Bio

If in case they fight, I hope Skaar fight the Green Scar Hulk, which I think is the "true father" of Skaar..

#5 Posted by DEGRAAF (7881 posts) - - Show Bio

so im confused. Did skaar get the old strong power or not. I know Ceira sent Skaar to earth but did she keep the old strong power for Galactus to eat consume?

#6 Posted by CM9 (188 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Skaar like banner?

#7 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Look like it.He call Banner dad.

#8 Posted by DEGRAAF (7881 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
"Look like it.He call Banner dad. "

@CM9 said:
"Does Skaar like banner? "

so far no. He hate Banner and Hulk. Banner is trying to connect with him so he can teach him not to be a mindless brute like Hulk so he isnt hated but after Banners devious plans during fall of the hulks, Skaar states that Banner will throw anyone in harms way to get to Betty and that Banner is as bad as or worse then hulk (while Skaar was in Human form;different personality, maybe a different point of view. Maybe Green Skaar doesnt notice thats happening but the human side does) Banner wants to be Skaars (human side) father while trying to restrain the hulk side of Skaar.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.