Follow

Sinister Six

Team » Sinister Six appears in 368 issues.

The Sinister Six is the name of various teams assembled with the purpose of defeating Spider-Man or pursuing criminal endeavors. Formed and recurrently led by Doctor Octopus, subsequent iterations of the Sinister Six have also been led by Hobgoblin, Sandman, Green Goblin and currently Boomerang.

Sinister Six Theories/Ideas

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Mr. Wilson

With the way New Ways to Die is going, I would like to see another big problem for Spidey.

I want to see a gathering of the Sinister Six unlike never before.  Possibly more like Millar did in Marvel Knights but darker and more in depth.

I think it'd be cool for Norman to sneak out of Thunderbolts Mountain every now and then and meet with a gathering of villains new and old to formulate a plan to destroy the wall crawler.  This subplot could go on for issues until they finally finish it after several joinings.

Post your ideas her.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
    deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

I'd read it but I think it needs to be Darker for it to work.......

Like, Eddie Brock joins them (which you expect) and then Moon Knight joins them or something, An anti-hero you don't expect (Punisher, Bullseye, Deadpool etc etc would work too). Then more and more start coming together. Villains and Anti-Heroes........untill it's not just six, It's a whole underground organization......

Drug dealing, Black market weapons etc etc are just the tip of the ice berg kinda stuff

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Mr. Wilson

Here is a question from ign.com, answered by Editor Steve Wacker:

Tony asked about 500 questions, but one stood out: "Will there be a new Sinister Six?"

Wacker:
    Not even close.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mr. Wilson
    TheDrifter said:
    "I'd read it but I think it needs to be Darker for it to work.......

Like, Eddie Brock joins them (which you expect) and then Moon Knight joins them or something, An anti-hero you don't expect (Punisher, Bullseye, Deadpool etc etc would work too). Then more and more start coming together. Villains and Anti-Heroes........untill it's not just six, It's a whole underground organization......

Drug dealing, Black market weapons etc etc are just the tip of the ice berg kinda stuff"
    That'd add to the danger.  All this while Norman acts as though everything is fine while being a cop for super heroes.

Also they drug conners with like an adrenaline shot for part of their plan to work.  They could use Lizard in feral mode.  
    Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Mr. Wilson
    TheDrifter said:
    "Damn"

I took it to mean that there would be something bigger or a bigger gathering.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr. Wilson said:
    "TheDrifter said:

Drug dealing, Black market weapons etc etc are just the tip of the ice berg kinda stuff"
    That'd add to the danger.  All this while Norman acts as though everything is fine while being a cop for super heroes.

Also they drug conners with like an adrenaline shot for part of their plan to work.  They could use Lizard in feral mode.  "
    Not a bad idea.......

Perhaps kinda like Bane (from batman), Lizard gets pumped chemicals into his blood stream constantly, to where there's barely any thing left of Connors
    Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Mr. Wilson
    TheDrifter said:
    "Mr. Wilson said:
    "TheDrifter said:

Also they drug conners with like an adrenaline shot for part of their plan to work.  They could use Lizard in feral mode.  "
    Not a bad idea.......

Perhaps kinda like Bane (from batman), Lizard gets pumped chemicals into his blood stream constantly, to where there's barely any thing left of Connors"

Possibly or he gets captured each night and they tell him the plans while he is sleeping as Conners so he doesn't know that he is taken from his home.  All the while when they tell him his plans while sleeping his subconsience aka Lizard remembers them so whn they pump him like you said he could remember the plans and then they turn him feral.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Mr. Wilson

It might work, but I really like your idea.  I say yours moreso than mine. 

Did you catch my post on what I meant by Wackers "not even close" comment?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr. Wilson said:
    "

It might work, but I really like your idea.  I say yours moreso than mine. 

Did you catch my post on what I meant by Wackers "not even close" comment?

"
    Eh, Thanks, and Yeah, I saw that....

My guess is either, It's not gonna happen or it's just gonna be a larger gathering

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Mr. Wilson

I hope it is the latter!!!

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Mr. Wilson

I wonder if he'd join?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr. Wilson said:
    "I wonder if he'd join?

"
    Yeah, Thats what I was talking about when I said *SPOILERS* Eddie Brock should join, since Eddie Brock is Anti-Venom
    Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Mr. Wilson

Oh sorry...

This guy is so cool though.  Too bad he and Venom would get in a fight since they are teammates.  Maybe the only way they would team up is because they see Pete as the creator of Venom.

COMICFAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#16  Edited By COMICFAN

Personally, I'd love to see a SINISTER SIX my line up would be...
    DOC OCK (Naturally, I know, he's dead, but that's certainly never stopped a Super Villain before, and of course played by ALFRED MOLINA)

MYSTERIO Personally I prefer MICHAEL WINCOTT (The Crow, Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves) as the MASTER OF ILLUSION. That trademark, villainous, raspy voice is all the convincing I need. Plus he was in ALONG CAME A SPIDER and he played an alien SPIDER in TREASURE PLANET. It's Karma.

BEETLE (Yeah, I know i'm gonna get it, but as far as flying villains go in the SPIDEYVERSE I much prefer BEETLE to VULTURE, even though VULCY'S more popular and people associate him more with the S.S., BEETLE'S got the cooler suit and gadgets. Whereas THE VULTURE just flies. Besides, he'd probably be better suited as a love interest for Aunt May to create some tension if they do another movie. And even though he hasn't been seen on the big screen in years ANDREW MCCARTHY would be my top pick, he's so used to being the guy who struggles to get what he wants, and not afraid to suck up to get it or go the distance (Reminds me of the WEB OF DOOM storyline, where BEETSY framed SPIDEY for murdering a guy with his webbing.). Plus, he's proven he can be the bad guy as well as the good guy (New World Disorder.) And come on, if Robert Downey JR. can be in a MARVEL COMIC and co-star with TOBEY MAGUIRE (2x) why can't his LESS THAN ZERO co-star?

SCORPION Without a doubt JOHN LEGUIZAMO. He's animated and can quip it out as well as dish it out. (Again, I know, not an original member of THE SINISTER SIX, but if we went by the book here we probably wouldn't have seen MARY JANE until the end of the MOVIE.)

RHINO Obviously, somebody big (physically I mean) KEVIN NASH. Just cause I've seen a lot of actors/actresses cross over from one MARVEL COMIC to the next REBECCA ROMIJJN and BEN FOSTER were both in X-MEN and THE PUNISHER as was KEVIN NASH who played THE RUSSIAN.

Finally....ELECTRO A must, But only if they give him the ULITIMATE ELECTRO look, as much as I hate the snail's pace ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN is moving at. introducing villains. I loved ELECTRO'S punk black sleek suit and attitude. My pick? (Like I'm ever gonna get a say in this). JACK NOSEWORTHY. He's so spontaneous, you never know what he's going to do next.  I actually heard someone suggest ROBIN WILLIAMS. EWW! He's older than Alfred Molina, and besides ELECTRO should be lilth. 

And maybe BLACK CAT played by SARAH MICHELLE GELLAR (I'm still jonesing from BUFFY). Not as a membe of the S.S. but as a love interest. Plus, she can kick a@#. How many times does SPIDEY have to save MARY JANE? If it weren't for those cool fight scenes in the 1st movie I would've been all. Ugh! Not again.

I know we're talking about SPIDER-MAN here, but seeing as how many cliche's it ripped off, it seems like KATIE HOLMES'S primary function in BATMAN BEGINS was to get captured by the bad guys. Not Once, not twice, but 3x. This does not a lady make. What a sl#t. I mean in KIRSTEN DUNST'S defense (Even though she wasn't wearing a bra half the time) came from a broken home where here father treated her like "Trash", but RACHEL DAWES, who we know nothing about didn't strike me as having deep seated issues with her parents.   

There, I said what I needed to say, let he who is without remorse, cast the first stone.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.