Sinestro!

#1 Posted by DustinFun1704 (209 posts) - - Show Bio

Should he have been the villian in the new Green Lantern movie?
#2 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

He shouldn't become the villain he is today until the end of the film.
Then in the sequel, he comes back as the Yellow-ringed Sinestro!

#3 Posted by DustinFun1704 (209 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah thats what I think. The Yellow ringed Sinestero is my favorite.
#4 Posted by danielddavis (105 posts) - - Show Bio

He's not suppose to be the villain in the first film, I believe they are aiming for the sequel.

#5 Posted by glforthewin (2355 posts) - - Show Bio

i think they're having him kind of mentor jordan in the begining and then have him go bad in the second one. the main bad guy is hector hammond

#6 Posted by Bossjugg (146 posts) - - Show Bio
@glforthewin said:
" i think they're having him kind of mentor jordan in the begining and then have him go bad in the second one. the main bad guy is hector hammond "
lol They do that a lot in superhero movies I wouldn't be surprised if that happened
#7 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

its also exactly how the origin goes so I'm happy for that
#8 Posted by DustinFun1704 (209 posts) - - Show Bio

Im glad it will follow the comics, but i hope that you see at least a glimpse of Sinestro as a bad guy in the end.

#9 Posted by Sinestro2828 (1511 posts) - - Show Bio
@DustinFun1704:   Sinestro will probably show hints of his true nature over the course of the film, or at least towards the end. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.