Coincedence?

#1 Posted by warlock360 (26901 posts) - - Show Bio

Now, we all know sinestro and stuff, and as he became the leader of the yellow lanterns, he was always affiliated with dictator ship, and now this? O.o


#2 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (29538 posts) - - Show Bio

O_O

HIDE THE JEWS!!!

#3 Posted by Owen_Porter (83319 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't get it.....

Moderator Online
#4 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (29538 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"I don't get it....."


#5 Posted by Owen_Porter (83319 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it takes more then a comb over to look like Hitler (if that's what the point of this was)

Moderator Online
#6 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (29538 posts) - - Show Bio

That's what I looked at it as...

#7 Posted by aztek_the_lost (30740 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"I think it takes more then a comb over to look like Hitler (if that's what the point of this was)"
the only difference between his appearance and Hitler's is the color of their skin
Moderator
#8 Posted by inferiorego (20605 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope he doesn't come after me....

Staff
#9 Posted by Owen_Porter (83319 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"Gambler said:
"I think it takes more then a comb over to look like Hitler (if that's what the point of this was)"
the only difference between his appearance and Hitler's is the color of their skin"
That and the shape of their faces, the mustaches, and overall look :)
Moderator Online
#10 Posted by aztek_the_lost (30740 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"aztek the lost said:
"Gambler said:
"I think it takes more then a comb over to look like Hitler (if that's what the point of this was)"
the only difference between his appearance and Hitler's is the color of their skin"
That and the shape of their faces, the mustaches, and overall look :)"
pfft, ruin a potentially great thread if you must, but I see Warlock's point
Moderator
#11 Posted by warlock360 (26901 posts) - - Show Bio

na dude its not ruined, im just looking for a specific pic

#12 Posted by warlock360 (26901 posts) - - Show Bio

cant find it, someone find me that damn thread where methos posted that Lantern Quiz, it was the image of the Yellow lantern what made me think about this

#13 Posted by Owen_Porter (83319 posts) - - Show Bio
Moderator Online
#14 Posted by warlock360 (26901 posts) - - Show Bio

You have the ability to instill great fear in others.Welcome to the Sinestro Corps. You will be teleported to Qward to recieve rigorous psychological and physiological training in preparation of your duties as Yellow Lantern of Sector 2814.


I mean CMON!
#15 Posted by Owen_Porter (83319 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL yeah I can see now.

Moderator Online
#16 Posted by warlock360 (26901 posts) - - Show Bio

and yes thank you

all hail space hitler!

#17 Posted by Jack Angel (133 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"O_OHIDE THE JEWS!!!"
rofl
#18 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

HAIL SINESTRO!...

#19 Posted by warlock360 (26901 posts) - - Show Bio

ima go to his page and add space hitler as an alias

#20 Posted by Spectrum (4467 posts) - - Show Bio

Hitler never wore tight black and leather latex.......that we know!

Sinestros moustache is far more bad ass!

#21 Posted by Darkchild (40548 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
"Now, we all know sinestro and stuff, and as he became the leader of the yellow lanterns, he was always affiliated with dictator ship, and now this? O.o

"
Your a horrible man for pointing that out.
But im more of one for pointing it out to platinum man
#22 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio
Darkchild said:
"Voidheart said:
"Now, we all know sinestro and stuff, and as he became the leader of the yellow lanterns, he was always affiliated with dictator ship, and now this? O.o

"
Your a horrible man for pointing that out.But im more of one for pointing it out to platinum man"
Pfft nazi's :P
#23 Posted by Psychotime (623 posts) - - Show Bio

Was that really necessary?

#24 Posted by Jet jaguar (2346 posts) - - Show Bio

the arm band is epicly nazi, i could make it a nazi band in 2 minutes on my computer lol!

#25 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4140 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually the first thing that I saw was the eagle behind him, and I thought that's what you were mentioning. And I would have to say that the eagle had been used for centuries perhaps millenia before Hitler as a badge... Also a comb over and cheesy mustache is hard to compare the two. Even the raised fist in the air, the Roman's used to do the same think, although they wouldn't hold it in the air.

#27 Posted by LordMaverick (5225 posts) - - Show Bio
@Warsman:

Ha wow everybody sees hitler!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.