Who to add?

• 57 results
#51 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

"An artist with several mental disorders, Nero possesses a Qwardian Yellow Power Ring. His insanity fuels his willpower and creativity, making his chaotic constructs incredibly powerful.

Admitted into a mental institution at 14, Alex Nero was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia and bi-polar issues."

wow, looks like another page for me to full up...

damn, my submission list is growing by leaps and bounds lol

M

#52 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
#53 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm. I like how they're paying homage to Roman history. That's shway.

#54 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

that was a while back in the Green Lantern stories...

Kyle 140 or so for about 10 issues leading upto the ION storyline...

he also appeared in it a few times before...

weird character

M

#55 Posted by Buckshot (18708 posts) - - Show Bio

There is no man better(in the WSU at least) at inspiring fear than Midnighter. He's also very creative when it comes to mutilating people as well as instruments and methods of torture, so that's another plus. He deserves to be part of the Sinestro Corps. The only other really good WS candidates I can think of are Tao and Helspont.

#56 Posted by Master of the Lanterns (3 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"

gah...

ok, the sinestro corps automatically hunt down beings who "Instill Great Fear"...

so basically you're just looking for the scariest mofo's in the DCU...

Lobo

Batman

Joker

Darkseid

Brainiac

Azrael

the usual suspects lol

M

"
I was thinking the same thing about batman, but I don't think he would actually follow their agenda, he would merely use the ring to help instill fear against bad guys in Gotham, and it would also give him more of an advantage over his super powered foes. Though I could also see him using a green lantern ring as well, he is quite strong willed after all. Same could go for Azrael, but he might be a bit more brash using it lol.
#57 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6358 posts) - - Show Bio

THREAD BUMP

These are all the guys I want to see as permanent Sinestro Corps members

Bane

Doomsday

Batman

Jason Todd

Parasite

Killer Croc(?)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.