Follow

Sinestro Corps

Team » Sinestro Corps appears in 374 issues.

The Sinestro Corps is a mirror organization to the Green Lantern Corps. Its members are chosen from those who can instill great fear and are given Qwardian Yellow Power rings. They are considered to be the evil equivalent of the Green Lantern Corps.

Sinestro Corps

Esco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Esco

The new Sinestro Corps.

=========================

SINESTRO

(no, duh.)

KARU-SIL

“She comes from a planet of sociopaths where serial killers and murder are commonplace,” explains Johns of the Sinestro Corps’ femme fatale. “Those things around her are the equivalent of ponies on her planet. She looks at the Green Lantern Corps and doesn’t understand at all what motivates them. She’s Christian Bale from ‘American Psycho’ but female.”

DESPOTELLIS

“[Despotellis] is a microscopic sentient virus,” reveals Johns. “Green Lanterns will start coughing, not know what’s going on, and die from disease before they realize this thing is inside them.”

ARKILLO

“He’s somebody Sinesto recruited knowing Kilowog would eventually show up,” says Johns. “He’s a cannibal and the drill sergeant of the Sinestro Corps. If a recruit washes out, he consumes them.”

BEDOVIAN

“I loved the idea of some wormy snail bastard sniper sitting on an asteroid for years and waiting for the shot,” shares Van Sciver with glee. “Bedovian lives off the fungus that grows on and around him, so he’s very self sustaining. I wish I could do that.”

I'm psyched. And for some reason I can't post pics. :S

Post Edited:2007-01-24 17:29:19
    Post Edited:2007-01-24 17:29:54

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By gmanfromheck

Ditto.

I posted in another thread that I've been dreadfully bored with Green Lantern Corps. I wonder if any of this action is gonna spill into it and give it some life. I'm soooo close to dropping that title.

Red L.A.M.P.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Red L.A.M.P.

G-Man says:

"Ditto.I posted in another thread that I've been dreadfully bored with Green Lantern Corps. I wonder if any of this action is gonna spill into it and give it some life. I'm soooo close to dropping that title."

"dreadfully bored"??? When did you morph into an old english lady?

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By gmanfromheck

Nah, I think it's G-Woman's fondness for everything British, plus I got a couple pm's from Rink (gotta find out where he's from). I've also been chatting with a dude about Doctor Who stuff. Maybe it's just the comic is turning me.

Prodigal Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Prodigal Son

Post Deleted.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.