Off My Mind: Will Sinestro as a Green Lantern Eventually Destroy the Corps?

• 61 results
#51 Posted by BigBDawg (263 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightlyTales: Well, if anything, Hal IS right. The Guardians need help. A lot of it.

#52 Posted by Shieldbearer (84 posts) - - Show Bio

@Icemizer:

Agreed. Sinestro = Winning

#53 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is everyone hating on the Guardians? It's the writer who's f*cked things up... :D

#54 Posted by Eyz (3095 posts) - - Show Bio

It's like giving a GL ring to Hitler!

No, really. Did the guardians forgot about the way Sinestro enslaved and controlled his whole darn' planet??

#55 Posted by ManlyScream (18 posts) - - Show Bio

The Guardians are keeping Sinestro because it's the only distraction that can overshadow the fact one of them were killed by a green lantern. With Sinestro they know there will be another inevitable war between both lanterns, fear and willpower...and as everyone knows, a war is a great way to dismiss what's actually going on.

#56 Posted by BransonHuggins (97 posts) - - Show Bio

@XLR87T3: He's about as powerful as a dead ass planet can be.

#57 Posted by Voodoom (174 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like Sinestro may use this as an oppertunity to attempt to upsurp the Guardians once again.
#58 Posted by XLR87T3 (2882 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to see how he'll act around the other green lanterns. He'll probably give Kilowog a smack or two ;)

#59 Posted by Kelian (3 posts) - - Show Bio

this is... refreshing :)

#60 Posted by BigBDawg (263 posts) - - Show Bio

@ManlyScream: That is the most likely answer, given they ousted Hal because they were afraid of him, in spite of the fact he fixed their mistakes many times in the past.

#61 Posted by darksoul7th (210 posts) - - Show Bio

He kinda reminds me of Adolf Hitler

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.