Follow

Sinestro Corps War

Story arc »

Sinestro and the Sinestro Corps bring war to the Green Lantern Corps as well as the heroes of planet Earth.

Wot if Kal Kent was in the Sinestro Corps War series??.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Chaos Prime

Could KK single handed put down the Sinestro Corps & all its members?.No GLs or other outside help.Could he take on the roll of the heroes in the Sinestro Corps War & defeat them all?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By King_Saturn
    I dont know if Kal Kent could destroy ll of the Sinestro Corps by himself... but he sure as hell could have taken down the majority of the members...
    AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By AtPhantom

No way, 7200 lanterns, plus the manhunters, plus cuborg, plus sinestro, plus emoboy prime, plus the freaking anti monitor....

They could take a few dozen Kals and still have room for seconds. lol

Calvin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Calvin

Kal Kent powers are at their inside the Solar System, and under the future Sun because of Superman Prime One Million influence.
    So inside the future Solar System he would have a Little chance. Against the emoboy prime I think Kal Kent would beat him anyplace anytime.

No Caption Provided

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5  Edited By Nighthunter
    AtPhantom said:
    "No way, 7200 lanterns, plus the manhunters, plus cuborg, plus sinestro, plus emoboy prime, plus the freaking anti monitor....They could take a few dozen Kals and still have room for seconds. lol"
    actually there's only 3600 sinestro corps members+ the heralds and manhunters

thing is that with his powers, Kal Kent could eliminate most of his enemies before they even have a chance
    AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By AtPhantom
    Nighthunter said:
    "AtPhantom said:
    "No way, 7200 lanterns, plus the manhunters, plus cuborg, plus sinestro, plus emoboy prime, plus the freaking anti monitor....They could take a few dozen Kals and still have room for seconds. lol"
    actually there's only 3600 sinestro corps members+ the heralds and manhuntersthing is that with his powers, Kal Kent could eliminate most of his enemies before they even have a chance"
    Was this stated somewhere? Because it doesn't seem reasonable to me that you would engage in a war with a force that outnumbers you 2 to 1
    Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7  Edited By Nighthunter

I remember reading it somewhere, couldn't give you the number of the issue right now since I'm not in home and can't check my comics for it

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By AtPhantom
    Nighthunter said:
    "I remember reading it somewhere, couldn't give you the number of the issue right now since I'm not in home and can't check my comics for it"
    Ok. Thanks in advance. : )

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.