Follow

Sin

Character » Sin appears in 259 issues.

The daughter of the Red Skull who was aged at an accelerated rate by means of advanced technology so she could be of use to her father.

The New Red Skull?

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: -1

#1  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

Okay, for those who have read Captain America: Reborn #6, you know what happens to the Red Skull (which I will try not to spoil for those who haven't read it yet, but I can't guarantee this), and that his daughter, Sin, was badly burned in the finally battle and her face was burned into the from of the Red Skull's face, "Like Father, Like Daughter" in a sense you could say.  

But getting to my question: Do you think Brubaker is planning on making Sin into the new Red Skull? It would be interesting twist for the character and I personally would like to see how that is played out with Bucky as Captain America.

Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Nova`Prime`

I think that's where Brubaker is taking it, and I have no problem if he does. Especially if it brings Skull back as one of Cap's biggest antagonists.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
    @Nova`Prime` said:
    "I think that's where Brubaker is taking it, and I have no problem if he does. Especially if it brings Skull back as one of Cap's biggest antagonists. "
    I think it is as well, plus I think it would be fitting, new Cap along with a new Skull, plus Sin hasn't had much of the villain feel to her that much and I think it would be interesting to see her character develop more as one of Cap's villains.
    Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Clara Mass

I was getting the same notion, finally read the book way earlier today.  I have faifth in Brubaker and if Sin does become like her father, it only seems fitting

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
    @Clara Mass: I would like to see how she is played out, like is she fueled by rage over the SPOILER of father or is she just trying to live up to his expectations of her, or both? Also after Cap #605, there's supposed to be a secret new enemy to appear, maybe that will be her?
    dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By dane

hope Bucky shoots her in the face.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
    @Dane said:
    "hope Bucky shoots her in the face. "
    Lol, why?
    Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i really despise her. that being said, yes, she's going to be a great villianess.
    a good writer can make a bad guy you actually want to see the good guy take down.
    i have a feeling alot of what we see from Sin will be her against Sharon though since

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.