No recent wiki edits to this page.
1. Tanks For Nothing (written by Ian Boothby)
"When Homer drives a tank to work... that's right, a tank... how it gets there is part of the story. Anyway, Homer's lousy parking job stokes the white-hot coals of revenge, hurls Springfield toward the brink of destruction, and threatens to unleash Armageddon across the face of the Earth! Is this the end of The Simpsons? Could be"--Bongo solicitation
2. Strip Teaser (The Bongo Beat)
3. Bash to the Future! (Itchy & Scratchy / written by Bill Morrison and Andrew Osborne)
4. The crazy cat and morbid mouse are at it again, and this time they're using time travel to fight each other!
5. Junk Mail (Letters and fan art)
6. Homer vs. the Wallpaper (written by Neil Alsip)
Can Homer manage wallpapering his son's room better than he manages his son?
7. Fork It Over (written by George Gladir)