spider_man_2996's Simpsons Comics #156 - The Simpsons Save The World review

Back to the Furture Simpsons style

In this issue we learn how Homer stopped diease,Bart and Marge prevented a nuclear war and Lisa and Homer stopped global warming
The Good
This issue was alright. It was nice seeing how the Simpsons saved the world. Some of the gags were good and the cover was nice.
The Bad
The story could have been alot better and the art. There was alot of improvements that should have happened like the art. It was actually a waste of paper (Sorry who ever wrote and drew this book)
Overall
What a bad issue this was. Some parts were ok. They are not as good as the 90's issues which in my opinon were as good as the episodes. I would recommened this for about 6-16 but this issue was not a good issue.
Score
This issue of the Simpson comics gets 1.5. This issue could have been way better.
Merry Christmas and enjoy all your presents you get!!!