Simone Bianchi ruins my comics!!!!!!!

#1 Edited by Mighty_Destroyer (72 posts) - - Show Bio

Every time he takes over the art of the comic (not including cover art) I want to stop reading. I have to force myself just to get through it. What do you think?

#2 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that's a little melodramatic, but fair... After all, I feel that way about Greg Land.  Simone Bianchi does draw some strange looking anatomy, but hides it with pretty colouring. 

I'm sure Pixelized will agree with you 100% though ;)

#3 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty:  You know me all too well ;)

Gross.
#4 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized: I knew you wouldn't be able to resist ;)
#5 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio

ewwwwww

#6 Posted by Mighty_Destroyer (72 posts) - - Show Bio

something about his art in the wolverine story line just killed that story for me. and while reading astonishing x-men i just stopped reading it for a while. Every time he comes on to a book that im reading i have to trudge through it.... "ruining my comics" is a little over dramatic i know but it is a kind of a turn off sometimes. haha

#7 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
@xerox-kitty:  You know me all too well ;)

Gross.
eww 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.