DC's Coolest New Character

#1 Posted by Anomoly (18 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm strictly a Marvel Zombie and I never buy anything from any other publisher, but the concept of Simon Dark hooked me in. Created from the mind of Mr. 30 Days of Night himself is a compelling story of a strange character that I can't wait to meet Batman. The whole nursery rhyme thing is genious and creepy in a way. It's the only DC Comic that I've bought and I think that he has the potential to be one of comics' most intriguing characters. Anyone agree?

#2 Posted by Buckshot (18914 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely an interesting new character that I'm anxious to read more about. And welcome to the Vine, Anomoly.

#3 Posted by Hellstormer (284 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely a cool character, I hope the story keeps an interest.

#4 Posted by Blowout (217 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks awesome on the surface. I cant wait to learn more about him.

#5 Posted by Anomoly (18 posts) - - Show Bio

And just in case you didn't hear, Simon Dark #1 sold out and is moving on to a second printing! Good news for the Dark fans!
Post Edited:2007-12-14 22:09:48

#6 Posted by Hellstormer (284 posts) - - Show Bio

I missed number 2 :(

#7 Posted by Buckshot (18914 posts) - - Show Bio

3 showed his family just a little. Creepy all around. The limbs hanging from the ceiling didn't help either.

#8 Posted by Hellstormer (284 posts) - - Show Bio

Got 3, liked the part at the end, he seems like a very childish character.

#9 Posted by NightFang (9967 posts) - - Show Bio

He a cool character and I wont to know more about him

#10 Posted by csimon (2110 posts) - - Show Bio

I Feel The same way he rocks. I Just wish they would Give him a good push,And have him be a bigger part of the Bat family and stories

#11 Posted by wicked (3 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG!!! are they really cancelling simon dark?! 
im gonna cry! i have a fatty crush on him let alone im facinated by the 18 series comic
#12 Posted by Silver Knight75 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

The new Blue Beetle is showing potential

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.