Follow

Silver Surfer

Character » Silver Surfer appears in 2386 issues.

Norrin Radd of Zenn-La is the mighty herald of Galactus, the devourer of worlds. Gifted with the Power Cosmic and a trusty board that's faster than lightspeed, which he can summon at will whenever needed, Norrin Radd travels to distant reaches throughout the universe as the Silver Surfer.

What does it take to be the BIGGEST Silver Surfer Fan?

thanosrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 255

User Lists: 6

Edited By thanosrules

I am not talking about mass comparisons.

I am talking about, what is the checklist for becoming the biggest fan of the Marvel Character "Silver Surfer"?

Here is what I am thinking so far:

• Own Every Appearance of the "Silver Surfer" / "Norrin Radd" (Comic, HC, TPB, Trading Cards)
    • Read/Watch Every Appearance
    • Own ALL the available Statues
    • Own the NES Game
    • Own the Life Size Standee from the "Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer Movie"
    • Watch and love the 1994 movie short: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq9YDASoLpE
    • Own and watch the Silver Surfer and Fantastic Four Cartoons
    • Dedicate a "Collection Room" for the display and enjoyment

<edit>Wishlist Items:

• Tatoo

</edit>

What else?

I realize this is a pretty high bar for any collection, but at least I am not trying to collect every Batman appearance! I also realize my comicvine username has nothing to do Mr. Radd, but the "Thanos Rules" is a sentimental phrase from my distant past.

Anyway, thanks for reading.

enJOY!

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SC  Moderator

Awwh that's awesome. I definitely think your a contender. Great collection, and appreciation for Surfer. Cool! 

As for your competition, I also think that anyone who is a jloneblackheart is in automatic contention (sorry, thats an in joke)  

Welcome to CV, and thank you for sharing your appreciation/checklist. I am a big fan, but out of the running myself =(

Avatar image for majinblackheart
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

I wouldn't say I have all the appearances, but I definitely have the majority of them. I will have that life size statue one day.

I think you're also forgetting tattoo...

thanosrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 255

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By thanosrules

Oh yeah! Tatoo... Great addition!

I do know what I *want* it to look like:

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.